Apple Logo
This skin is amazing, thank you!

One question, can I switch the 'xbmc' logo with the Apple TV logo?

If this can be done, my AppleTV will be complete.

Cheers! Big Grin
If you are referring about the one on the shelf than yes you can. Go to Settings> Skin> Home Media Shelf Customizer select custom image. You'll have to do this for each of the categories.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Yea found that, but can't find where in Lowtide the official image lives...
I thouoght the official Apple TV had the Apple logo bottom right corner of the screen ?
Any chance the main background for this skin can have the apple tv logo added to the bottom right corner like in real apple tv ?
Sorry, not by me.

I think it could be confusing for most of the users as this is XBMC after all and not everyone is using the skin on ATV2.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-06-20, 10:19)pecinko Wrote: Sorry, not by me.

I think it could be confusing for most of the users as this is XBMC after all and not everyone is using the skin on ATV2.

In that case, could you point me in the right direction on how to ammend this, is this just a jpg file used for the background ? if so, where is it located ?
Heh

All textures in skin were made by Bas and me. I have no clue what textures Apple is using or where are they located.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Logo0