[SOLVED] Userdata folder trouble... crashes to new system...
Question 
On XBMC Eden 11 ..... I just build a new system and transfer over my userdata folder from my other pc and it crashes at startup.....

But I found out if I leave the original userdata folder when xbmc installs it works.

Is there a way I can fix this....

I have attached the dump file it gave me.....

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/91553799/file.html

Thank you. Tongue
Possibly due to non Eden compatible add-ons or settings. Try just moving over you .db files and see what happens. Can you place your debug log on pastebin and link to it instead of download site?
(2012-04-13, 19:18)kricker Wrote: Possibly due to non Eden compatible add-ons or settings. Try just moving over you .db files and see what happens. Can you place your debug log on pastebin and link to it instead of download site?

It's just weird because I'm transferring file from Eden 11 to Eden 11
Well, try everything except your guiIsettings.xml and Modelines.xml files.
Well can't get it to work.... so going to start from scratch..... why is it now giving me trouble when in setting.... Use a true fullscreen window rather then truefull screen . When I uncheck it ..... xbmc pixalates Sad
xbmc pixalates when in TRUE FULL ?
or FALSE FULL ?
TRUE
ok
go TRUE
but uncheck DXVA2
what happens?
Stupid.... well its good to know.... in my bios it was set to 32MB shared mem..... this APU needs to share 512...... I forgot to change that...... thank you.... know everything works....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Userdata folder trouble... crashes to new system...0