XBMC 3D Screen Resolution Problem
Hello guys, i am having some problems with xbmc when i try to play 3D Movies. It takes a bit from the left image, and it adds it on the right. This only happens on 3D movies, and when i turn my tv to 3D.

I am attaching a picture below for you to see. I am sure that it is xbmc's fault, since i tried PowerDVD and it worked fine.

Current configuration
Samsung UE40D6000
Zotac ID-41 ION 2

Please let me know if you have any ideas

Thanks,
Ted
well since no one seems to have any idea, i have done a little testing, and this problem comes up when i enable the adjust refresh rate on XBMC.

It goes to 24Hz, and i get this problem when i am watching 3D movies.

anyone?
i have notice the same thing on my 65" DLP 3D ready , i have the same overlapping image and when i put on my glasses the screen seems kind of further and smaller. however i messedwith the over scan settings on my graphics card because when i plug my laptop to my DLP tv the desktop seems to be bigger than the screen so i used the overscan correction on the video card properties to make it smaller. i managed to get rid of the overlapping issue or at least i cant see it overlap and the screen doesn't look smaller and further on my tv anymore when watching 3D cause i've turn off the overscan propperties to 0% this means my desktop is bigger than my tv or so it looks, which kind of fixes the overlapping hope it helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 3D Screen Resolution Problem0