recording stops playing
I am using Big Cirrus mostly playing recordings form EyeTV. These recordings have been compacted to remove commercials but are still in the .mpg format. I use symlinks to link the XBMC database and the recording. On some recordings if I fast forward the recording will stop playing. When I go back to the menu it asks if I want to start from where it stopped or back at the beginning. Either one I chose it will not start playing. I have removed the symlink and cleaned the database then replaced the symlink hoping to clear XBMC of what ever its problem is. The strange thing is it still thinks I have watched part of the show and will not start. I can watch the show in EyeTV and it works fine. Id I edit the show in EyeTV and remove everything up to the point of the problem, compact then try in XBMC again it will play. I have attached a log file of what happens once a recording has this problem. I did not have debugging running when the actual problem happened. I am running a mid 2010 MacPro with XBMC 10.1. Any ideas what is going on and how to fix it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recording stops playing0