Eden now includes tracks in compilations in the 'Artist' view. Any way to turn off?
I've noticed a small functionality change between Dharma and Eden in that when looking at a particular Artist in the 'Artists' view in the Music section, it now includes compilation albums which may contain tracks by that artist.

For example, if I now select 'Music', 'Artists' and scroll to and select a particular artist, (say Aerosmith), I can see all the Aerosmith albums in that view, along with a bunch of compilation albums that happen to have Aerosmith tracks on. I believe Dharma only used to show the Aerosmith albums, and didn't display compilation albums in this view

Can I revert back to the old way of doing this? I don't really want to see a bunch of compilation albums when I only want to listen to albums by a particular artist? I've taken a look through the settings, but can't seem to find anything that might change this behaviour.

Running Ubuntu 11.04 with xbmc 11.0~git20120321.14feb09-0ubuntu1~ppa1~maverick.
Check Dharma again.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden now includes tracks in compilations in the 'Artist' view. Any way to turn off?0