"appcommand" doesn't work under <favourites> instead reverts to <home> assignment
I'm trying to replicate the Apple Remote behaviour that toggles on/off the Favourites Menu when in the Home Menu. The button that I want to replicate this behaviour is the "back" button on my MCE remote (bolded below).

After extensive debugging and checking logs I've come to the conclusion that assigning any "appcommand" buttons under that <favourites> tag does not work, even when the favourites menu is activitated. It instead reverts to the <home> assignment for "appcommands", hence according to my XML below instead of executing "close" when Favourites is active it instead executes "ActivateWindow(Favourites)" and hence the toggle effect is not working.

This problem does not exist for "joystick.appleremote" or "keyboard" commands, but is exclusive "appcommand".

I'm using the latest EDEN stable version. Might this be fixed as appears to be an inconsistent behaviour?

<Home>
<appcommand>
<browser_back>ActivateWindow(Favourites)</browser_back>
</appcommand>
</Home>

<Favourites>
<appcommand>
<browser_back>Close</browser_back>
</appcommand>
</Favourites>
I have the same problem and it appears in FRODO v12.0 as well

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"appcommand" doesn't work under <favourites> instead reverts to <home> assignment0