Help with TV scraping
I am having some trouble with TV scraping. I have all my shows set *.ep01s01.mp4. From my understanding that should work (correct me if I am wrong) but all I can get it to scrape is the tv show information but will not pick up anything on the individual episodes. After playing around a bit I was able to get it to scrape using *.0101.mp4. Here are some examples

Does not work: nas\video\tv shows\monk\monk.ep01s01.mp4 I also tried monk.ep01.s01.mp4 and that did not work
Works: nas\video\tv shows\monk\monk.0101.mp4

Is *.ep01s01.* an accepted naming convention? If not what would work so I can still include "ep" and "s" in the filename? Thank you for your help.
Episode and season are out of order. See Adding videos to the library (wiki) for naming examples for TV Shows.
What do you mean that episode and season are out of order? It looks like both I have listed would work under the naming conventions but why won't the s01ep01 work? Also I forgot to add that I have a folder for each season so it would be nas\video\tv shows\monk\season 01\monk.ep01.s01.mp4.
(2012-04-14, 19:59)forest40 Wrote: What do you mean that episode and season are out of order? It looks like both I have listed would work under the naming conventions but why won't the s01ep01 work? Also I forgot to add that I have a folder for each season so it would be nas\video\tv shows\monk\season 01\monk.ep01.s01.mp4.

He means you have the season and episode the wrong way round..

Also drop the p from ep01.

Try renaming the file as below.

nas\video\tv shows\monk\season 01\monk.S01E01.mp4
Thank you both for the fast replies. I accidentally wrote it down as ep01s01 but I actually have all my files listed as s01ep01. I removed the p from the ep and that seemed to do it. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with TV scraping0