Is there support for lion´s hidpi mode?
Hello.

I discovered today this mode in lion. Actually I´m a happy user with 10.0 xbmc, I don´t want update if is not neccesary. Is there support for hdpi resolution in eden?
XBMC will work just fine in that mode, but you won't see any higher quality of the interface unless the skin files have been made for a higher resolution. This is more or less the same for any OS X application using HiDPI.
(2012-04-27, 19:10)Ned Scott Wrote: XBMC will work just fine in that mode, but you won't see any higher quality of the interface unless the skin files have been made for a higher resolution. This is more or less the same for any OS X application using HiDPI.

thank you for your response...

But I have a doubt yet, I will watch the movies to real 1080p or 540p (scale to half)?
I don´t think XBMC works fine in this mode, HD movies are downscaling to 540p.

This mode should be like iOS programming, you are working with points instead of screen resolution. XBMC thinks is the real screen resolution.

Thanks. See you
I think that's because it is the real screen resolution. If you only have a 1080p screen, HiDPI is going to be 540. If you had a screen with twice the resolution then it would make sense to use HiDPI.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there support for lion´s hidpi mode?0