[RELEASE] The Pirate Bay Scraper Plugin
Hello, I am just discovering this thread but apparently the author didn't update its plugin to work with Dharma.

I wrote a script myself to download torrent files in a specified folder. It is checking on Torrentz website and then you can chose from which website you want to get the torrent.
I don't know if I should carry on working on it or help on the other script if the developer wants to get it back in da game!
cloom Wrote:Hello, I am just discovering this thread but apparently the author didn't update its plugin to work with Dharma.

I wrote a script myself to download torrent files in a specified folder. It is checking on Torrentz website and then you can chose from which website you want to get the torrent.
I don't know if I should carry on working on it or help on the other script if the developer wants to get it back in da game!

I don't plan to update this plugin very soon. I am very busy at the moment. I think you should work on your plugin because my last computer stopped working and i lost all my data so i lost the source code of my plugin. If you manage to get a copy of my plugin i don't mind if you use it.
When I saw this post the other day I thought "I'm sure the piratebay addon works on my Dharma xbmc", forgot to look into it further. I have since checked the addon.xml and I've got the Pirate Bay addon from the divingmule repo - had it for quite some time on Dharma and it works fine for me.
Cloom, whufclee, can you guys share your Addons or post it to the repository?

The uTorrent Addon (not this addon) is far from being great, but it would be amazing if we can actually search torrents and add them to utorrent via XBMC interface like described in the first post of this topic.
zilexa Wrote:Cloom, whufclee, can you guys share your Addons or post it to the repository?

The uTorrent Addon (not this addon) is far from being great, but it would be amazing if we can actually search torrents and add them to utorrent via XBMC interface like described in the first post of this topic.

No need, as whufclee pointed out there is a Piratebay plugin in the divingmule repo.
jolid Wrote:No need, as whufclee pointed out there is a Piratebay plugin in the divingmule repo.

This plugin is showing a list of torrents, but I have no clue how I can download the torrent. How can I do this?
Follow the guide in the initial post, you need to setup utorrent correctly.
Hi , this is my first post , i've found this plugin very interesting , but i have a question.

I'm working with it on ATV2 , but i can only configure the ATV2 hard disc.

I tried to add the SMB address of my shared MacBook Pro but it does not work, i can search into the folders but it just doesn't work.

With the APTV2 hard disc works fine.

Do you think it's possible to make it works ?

Best
southsound Wrote:Hi , this is my first post , i've found this plugin very interesting , but i have a question.

I'm working with it on ATV2 , but i can only configure the ATV2 hard disc.

I tried to add the SMB address of my shared MacBook Pro but it does not work, i can search into the folders but it just doesn't work.

With the APTV2 hard disc works fine.

Do you think it's possible to make it works ?

Best

Hi again :

I tried to modify the XML file as the following , but it does not work :

<settings>
<setting id="download" value="smb://MACBOOKPRO-DC81/Movie Folder/" />
</settings>

That is a Shared Folder with Write permissions.

But it gives me an error when it tries to download the file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Pirate Bay Scraper Plugin0