• 29(current)
[RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script)
Ok iv FTPd the zipped folder to my XBox to E:\Apps\XBMC\scripts\XBMCScripts .Is that correct.Now I go into XBMC My files and navigate to where the zipped folder is,when i select the folder i get a few files.but when i select any of them nothing happens.Have i placed the zipped file in the correct place,or do iI have to place it there UNZIPPED?.Its a WINFAST TV card I have.Oo
OK, firstly, you really need to spend some time reading the very helpful sticky posts at the top of this (and other) forum areas ...

Scripts live in their own section and accessable via their own menu/button (bottom right up arrow icon if its the PMIII skin).
In there it will list existing scripts, XBMCScripts installer will almost certainly be included.

Run it, select myTV (or any other script) listed.
It will unzip/install selected script into the scripts folder.

All you have to do now is re-enter the scripts section and whatever you've downloaded will exist in its own folder.

WinFast isnt supported. but if you want me to add support for it, send me some information about how to set/cancel/query timers remotely. (ie does it use a web interface with urls??)
Retired from Add-on dev
Thumbs Up 
New version submitted to XBMCScripts.com v1.14

I've started a new thread for this release as the old thread was simply too big for new users to plough throu. Please post any bugs/comments/suggestions specific to this version here.

Changelog:
Fix: DataSource_TVNU - Due to site changes.
Change: Renamed myTV.py to default.py - causes auto launching when entering script folder.
Change: SMB predefined path lookup to also check in file sources.xml
Change: Overhauled code for Config/Data storage/Display - hope I've not broken it :|
Change: Directory structure reorganised.
Change: Increased Overscan range to help with MC360.
Change: SaveProgramme_Nebula to use new FilmFour.
Change: Supplied RadioTimes Channel list updated.
Change: Some MainMenu options will now exit back to EPG directly.
Change: Renamed to default.py - so will auto launch when entering folder.
New: DataSource Ireland
New: MC360 skin auto-detection and draws additional 'blades' etc
New: Skin selectable - Add your own to System\Skin\<skin folder name>
New: Navigation Lists now a pop up/down on pressing X (Blue) button .
New: MainMenu option: View HD/ALL Channels.
New: MainMenu option: IMDb Lookup
New: MainMenu option: IMDb Manual Lookup
New: X (Red) button context sensitive:
In EPG View with no tv card: View HD/ALL.
In EPG View with tv card: Save Programme.
In Menus: BACK
New: Config Menu, Master Reset
New: Config Menu, ReOrder Channels
New: Config Menu, Can change Channel Name colour (in Config EPG Colours)
New: Config Menu, Can change Title & Description colours (in Config EPG Colours)
New: 'Record' and 'Add To Favourites' buttons when viewing full programme description.
New: SaveProgramme module label added to Header.
New: MainMenu options: Set/Manage Alarm Clocks. Allows you to set an XBMC AlarmClock reminder.
Putting xbmc.executescript('q:\\scripts\\mytv\\system\\AlarmClock.py') will cause saved alarms to be re-setup at XBMC startup. (sample autoexec.py file included)
New: Exits to XBMC Home window

Quite a few changes, no doubt I've broken it along the way ...
Thanks to those who've help in anyway with this version.

I think all of the new features are self explanitory, readme has been updated, but feel free to ask if your stuck.

Cheers (and on with my next little project script Wink
Retired from Add-on dev
Hello,

great news, but where is the script...?

Could you upload it to a One-Click hoster like rapidshare.de?

That would be awsome, I want to test Big Grin Nod

cu lolol
its located on the xbmcscripts site - under tv guides... although i`m having issues using the xbmcinstaller to install - trying to manually download and install now...

Guess it falls under an update - rather than a recently added ?!?
---
JJ
v1.14 now showing in the 'Most Downloaded' list at top of home page. It does usually appear in the 'recently added/updated' list too, but not on this occasion ?

Direct download link here
Retired from Add-on dev
BigBellyBilly Wrote:v1.14 now showing in the 'Most Downloaded' list at top of home page. It does usually appear in the 'recently added/updated' list too, but not on this occasion ?

Direct download link here

Forgot to update date...Smile
xbmcscripts.com administrator
There is a problem installing v1.14 directly using XBMCScripts script, its caused by 3 files in the logo folder have '+' characters.

EnderW: Any chance you could rename the 3 offending files (CANAL+_.gif CANAL+_FILM.gif, CANAL+_FILM2.gif) to replace the '+' with 'plus' (script looks for this and translates it accordingly) and rezip it for your site ?

thanks.
Retired from Add-on dev
OK - only thing I have spotted so far is after setting a timer, the epg doesnt re-draw, so the symbol doesnt appear next to the programe name until the script is exitied and reloaded.

The lineup of programe descriptions (top of screen) and the channel logo doesnt match up under the 360 skin - although that maybe as i`m not running on hdtv.. will have a play about to see what helps...

Big Grin
---
JJ
noted. cheers
Retired from Add-on dev
It doesn't work with myTheatre. ;(
can you give me a bit more detail ? a debug log maybe ?
Retired from Add-on dev
I have installen via AUTOINSTALLER script the script TVGIDS.
I have all my shares (my music/videos ect) via a SMB connection.
So this is what I also choise for standaard option to record.
When I now try to record I get the message:

unable to translate channel to program code

Can somebody help me with this Huh.......
Are you saying your using the DataSource TVGids with myTV or the completly different scripts TVGids (which has nothing to do with myTV)?

If its myTV, what SaveProgramme (TV card) module have you selected ?
Retired from Add-on dev
amended myTV v1.14a on XBMCScripts.com

Fixed the error from direct xbmcscript script installation.
Fixed the missing timer icons after recording set.
Retired from Add-on dev
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script)1