TheMovieDB & TheTVDV Scarpers with NFO file & Language
Hello!

I've searched the forums and Google, but can't seem to find an answer:

I have a movie or a TV show that doesn't have content in English on the theTVDb or theMovieDb but does have content in the original language (in my case Swedish).

I have tried creating an NFO file with the correct URL and Language ID but it still scrapes in English.

Is there a way I can have a movie or TV show in a folder that is usually scraped in one language but have it just override the scraped language for that show using an NFO file?

Example:
all give the same result, which is they scrape the correct film in the language set in the scraper settings in the source contents.

(the same applies with a similar example from theTVDb)

Does anyone know if there is a setting in the NFO file I can use to force the scraper to use a specific language only for one movie?

I do know I could put the shows / movies into different root folders and setup different sources in XBMC (and I have done that for the two major languages I use)… but it would be much cleaner and less complicated for the odd movie with only a different language supported on the database sites rather that have many sources.

Thanks very much in advance,

Nic.
If every movie is in its own folder under the roout folder (source), then the solution is easy. You can change the scraper for the individual movie folders as you wish and over rule whatever is set on the root folder (source) level.

If you just threw all your movie files into a single root folder (bad practice btw), then there is no solution and this cannot be worked around with an nfo (unless you place a full nfo next to the movie file).

For TV shows you should be able to do this by bringing up the context menu on the show folder (in file view) and change content.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB & TheTVDV Scarpers with NFO file & Language0