Bluray folders and Movie Sets - does not work?
When I group up movies that are in other formats, they properly show up in XBMC movies. Not the case for movies I have as bluray folders, though. I have removed the movies from the library and tried regenerating but the movies are no longer found. Is there a way to fix this?
Could it be that all the movies have "index.nfo" for the nfo files?

The movies show up properly in Movies if I don't group the movies into sets. It's only when I add the tag that XBMC does not add the movies to the library
Sorry to bump this but not sure if I'm going to have to convert my bluray rips to ISOs to get this to work properly
The type of the movie file (bluray, mkv, whatever) makes no difference whatsoever once scanned in.

Get it scanned in (eg "Scan for new content" on the folder containing all your movies). Turn on debuglogging before you do, then grab the Debug Log.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The debugging definitely helped. I thought it was logging all the info by default. Anyway, I noticed all the Blurays are actually being skipped with the message that there is nothing new even though the nfos have changed due to modifying the set tag. I was able to get it to work by changing the set tag to something else. I guess I'll just do the same for the rest
Actually, the only way I was able to get this to work was to redo the database. Changing the nfo didn't help. Working now though

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluray folders and Movie Sets - does not work?0