• 85(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
(2012-03-16, 03:48)zeltak Wrote: Just discoverd tract.tv and really amazed..but..is there anyway to export/liberate your data/lists? ive been burned before with online 'cloud' services and would want to know before i put time into this

use trakt utilities

it will sync all library, watched, unwatched ,....
Proud xbmp/xbmc/kodi user since early days of 1st gen xbox

Few questions:

Old trakt service addon (0.1.5) now reports shows/movies as scrobbled from web. How can I fix this?

New trakt service (1.0.0):
How can I exclude some locations from being processed by trakt service addon like the old one did?
Is it no longer possible to use custom show titles as it's not being found by trakt by tvdbid anymore?
new version feels like a downgrade Sad

New thread to discuss 1.0.0 and all things trakt.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138745
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
(2012-08-18, 20:01)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Old trakt service addon (0.1.5) now reports shows/movies as scrobbled from web. How can I fix this?

Is it because api.trakt.tv/post method no longer supports media_center variable and always fallback to scrobbled from web / watching in web ?
0.1.5 isn't really supported anymore, so I'd recommend using eden and 1.0.0. There is already a fix for the tvdb id issue and you can get that on github until its officially out. The exclude options are logged on github and are a likely update in a future release.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Hello, can trakt utilities scrobble movies and tv shows from icefilms and 1channel plugins??
What must do on settings to configure thisHuh

Thx
Hello, can i use this while having an external player set on xbmc? I am running mpc-hc when watching files, and when completed i want to set a watched flag on my trakt account.
Whats the difference betwenn watched and scrobbled? When i went to my trakt account to check if it marked some episodes as seen, it has a bookmark on the right side that says "Scrobble" not "seen it" like it usually says when i mark something as seen.
Hey there,

i don't know if the problem has been already solved.

I have a problem by scrobbling movies/shows from my xbmc via streaming from another xbmc server.

(I have a computer where i watch my movies and another computer where i have my shows/movies. When i watch my movies directly from the pc with the local movies/series it works perfectly, but when i access them via my other pc(just call it streaming pc) its not scrobbling)

Anyone knows why?
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10