easily the best skin available
Exclamation 
keep up the great work guys!
Agreed! I just finally upgraded my HTPC to Eden today and learned that my favorite skin Alaska Revisited was not available Sad
Then after scrolling down the list, decided to take a crack at this. Boy was I amazed! Easily my favorite skin ever, I have yet to read all the politics behind the development but I hope this skin does not end up swept until the rug.

Simply amazing.
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
(2012-05-12, 11:00)CASHMON3Y Wrote: I have yet to read all the politics behind the development but I hope this skin does not end up swept until the rug.

No politics behind the development, Amra just didn't have the time to work on it so Stoli took it over. Jingai has jumped on board to help out and I'm working on some stuff too. I wouldn't worry about this skin falling off. If you have any ideas for the skin please post them and I'll take a look.
No politics at all, just a good cooperative effort. Amra didn't have the time to complete it so I volunteered. I'm just overloaded at the moment and cannot contribute much and jingai and Aenima99x have stepped up and then some in the mean time. Then there are the fabulous themes Amra has contributed even after passing the reins...

I don't see this skin dying anytime soon, that's for sure!
-stoli-
Big Grin Hooray! Not sure where to post suggestions, but what about an option to adjust the translucency of the color over the fan art? The colors seem to be very opaque so I cannot really see the image when scrolling.

Thanks for the hard work everyone!
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
I also am setting Eden up and of all the skins, this is my favourite so far (been using Night which hasn't been updated for Eden). Kudos on all the great work.

I'll have to look up the development thread and post some further comments. I have a few additions I'd like to see.

Cheers Big Grin
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
My husband has been lukewarm about XBMC since I started playing with it around the first of the year. I installed this skin earlier in the week and all of a sudden he's loving the media center! Thanks devs!
It's an absolutely fantastic skin. I'll definitely keep contributing pretty much for as long as I use XBMC (which is probably forever) Smile

Truth be told, this is the first skin I've liked enough to switch from Confluence. There are a lot of really great skins, but this one really fits me perfectly. And the wife is happy with it, so that's a pretty big bonus Wink
I have running on two of my three systems... No black theme yayy... Everythings so bold and easy to read. Having the time show up everywhere...

Only skin I want to use...

Thanks guys...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
New to XBMC but this has easily become my favourite skin (Steam Punk version). Signed up just to say many thanks and well done!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
easily the best skin available1