Easy way to change selection colour?
Question 
Just one question ... I've been looking in the forum for an answer but couldn't find it ...
I would like to change the selection colour in the main menu from white to blue.
Like TVSHOWS, unselected it is grey colour but when selected it changes to white ... well I would like that to change to blue
Is this something easy to achieve? Since I don't have any skinning expierence ...
Thanks in advance and I love this skin!!!!
Yes in the system>skin>settings the options are there to change your colours not just of text but also background colours etc !
Fanart.TV Mod
Thanks for the reply but I don't seem to find what I'm looking for ...
I can change theme to red and orange but nothing changes the selection colour to blue ...
Anyone any advice please?
(2014-07-25, 19:46)DaSilva Wrote: Thanks for the reply but I don't seem to find what I'm looking for ...
I can change theme to red and orange but nothing changes the selection colour to blue ...
Anyone any advice please?

Go to system/settings/skin/skin settings, in there the option to change, say 'now playing' or 'home screen' are there ! To change colours is in there it doesnt matter which you select because when you have selected your colours you can apply it to ALL araes !
Fanart.TV Mod
Can you please post a screenshot maybe, because I cannot find it anywhere Sad
I'm starting to feel really dumb Wink
BTW I'm using Aeon Nox 5.1.2 ...
(2014-07-26, 14:02)DaSilva Wrote: Can you please post a screenshot maybe, because I cannot find it anywhere Sad
I'm starting to feel really dumb Wink
BTW I'm using Aeon Nox 5.1.2 ...

Well I have explained as best I could, I will try again in a bit more detail ! Go to SYSTEM > SKIN >CUSTOMIZERS > SET AREA COLOUR FOR HOME WINDOW !
Fanart.TV Mod
Are U sure U are using Aeon Nox 5.1.2Huh Because I cannot find the options you describe anywhere?!?
Damn and it's just the only thin that's keeping me from a perfect setup Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy way to change selection colour?0