Auto download Subtitle
Outch ! it's gonna be hard i'm not a develloper and i'm french also so all these tricky explanations in english scares me a little bit. But i understand that i 've to recompile XBMC so it gonna be hard, but i'll try. Thanks so much for your help and your quick answers on the topic. By the way if W7 x64 version of files pre-compiled can be found i'm interresting !!!!
Kodi - 18.4 on Nvidia Shield
(2014-07-09, 11:56)d3smo Wrote: Outch ! it's gonna be hard i'm not a develloper and i'm french also so all these tricky explanations in english scares me a little bit. But i understand that i 've to recompile XBMC so it gonna be hard, but i'll try. Thanks so much for your help and your quick answers on the topic. By the way if W7 x64 version of files pre-compiled can be found i'm interresting !!!!

If running a Helix nightly isn't a problem then that's the fasted solution. I could compile a Win version but never done it before so could take some time Wink
(2012-04-16, 10:37)EZ1976 Wrote: Hi everyone.
love this plugin so thanks a bunch for it.

i have a question: my plugin is set to autodownload "sync" version but is it possible to tell him to autodownload as soon as the movie or tv series starts?
for example if the show or movie doesnt have a subtitle file present, it should check and see if there is one available?
thanks

If Helix is good for you. You do not need to compile. You can use xbmx nightly builds.
These aren’t the droids you’re looking for...
(2014-07-09, 21:01)schumi2004 Wrote: If running a Helix nightly isn't a problem then that's the fasted solution. I could compile a Win version but never done it before so could take some time Wink

Running Helix is not a solution for me i've several device running XBMC, my main HTPC with W7, my second a Rasberry Pi with Xbian, an Ipad and a phone under Android. I need the same version on all of them to have the data base to be working. So i've to stay on Gotham, if you have a versions of the files modified and compiled for Gotham for W7 i'm interrested, in the main time i'll have a look on Github and on the links you've gave to try to do them my self.
Kodi - 18.4 on Nvidia Shield
(2014-07-10, 07:44)fape88 Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 10:37)EZ1976 Wrote: Hi everyone.
love this plugin so thanks a bunch for it.

i have a question: my plugin is set to autodownload "sync" version but is it possible to tell him to autodownload as soon as the movie or tv series starts?
for example if the show or movie doesnt have a subtitle file present, it should check and see if there is one available?
thanks

If Helix is good for you. You do not need to compile. You can use xbmx nightly builds.
I wonder if he is running Gotham since he mentions autodownload sync enabled. That's only available in Frodo.
can somebody help me iwant to install this in frodo 12.3 Huh
(2014-07-18, 12:15)Zadd Wrote: can somebody help me iwant to install this in frodo 12.3 Huh

Here is a link for frodo http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=198973
stop cross posting, we heard you the first time.

if (whatever pirated) addon you are using does it properly and sets the name of the playing movie correctly you would not have any issues.
the addon isn't a official add-on,
Not sure of the other one you're speaking of.
On the phone can't check the list.

I know the subtitle add-ons need to have the movie name in the filename.
If it's a random name it's a fault of the add-on you use and not the subtitle add-on.

Did you provide a Debug log (wiki) so we can see why.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2015-03-13, 12:33)jonvi Wrote:
(2015-03-12, 13:55)tnuc Wrote: stop cross posting, we heard you the first time.

if (whatever pirated) addon you are using does it properly and sets the name of the playing movie correctly you would not have any issues.

I don't use pirated addons, only official ones.
Don't be frustrated... life is too short.. Maybe you got a fix for it ?

did I sound frustrated? you'll know when I am.....

maybe I have a fix for it...
(2015-03-13, 16:27)jonvi Wrote:
(2015-03-13, 16:05)tnuc Wrote:
(2015-03-13, 12:33)jonvi Wrote: I don't use pirated addons, only official ones.
Don't be frustrated... life is too short.. Maybe you got a fix for it ?

did I sound frustrated? you'll know when I am.....

maybe I have a fix for it...

easy.... take a deep breath... exhale....relax
do some yoga

Smile Smile

good luck fixing your addons Smile
http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

that addon is is not allowed here, expect to be banned soon
Discussion of Piracy add-ons is forbidden, see forum rules. Posts edited and user banned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto download Subtitle0