Xbmc rocks! thanks.
Thumbs Up 
i just wanted to take a second to say...thanks!.
this software is insane. i love the new skin, milkdrop, shoutcast, etc. it just keeps getting better.
keep up the good work guys.
Information 
:kickass:
microsoft doesent know what they are missing not having them employ people from the homebrew scene shout out to all the peoples who made the box better......
i sincerely think if there was no homebrew scene xbox would not be where it is today.... high props
i also made the switch to xbmc recently..... omg so much better than evox. thanks xbmc team!
Star 
out of all the software of all kinds (games or otherwise), yours is definitely the best and most valuable that i have graced my xbox with.
years from now, many minds will think back to their xbox days, and at the forefront of their memories will be xbmc.

thank you so much.
kudos to the xbmc team - quality code through and through! you have made the xbox the media portal for the masses. we appriciate your hard work and dedication. please keep up the good work.

thanks again
without hearing and using xbmc before i got my xbox, i would never have bought one in the first place.

well done and keep up the good work :thumbsup:
i just wanna say that xbmc has to be one of the most polished open sourced programs written - for any platform. it completely wipes the flaw in terms of features, presentation and ease of use with every other so called media box i've seen.

in fact i wish the devs had used linux as the underlying os because i wish i could run it on my pc :d

thanks for xbmc :bowdown:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc rocks! thanks.0