• 7(current)
[RELEASE] XBMCFlix-o-mate
Just came across this and it's really a nice "add-on". Will there be a new release of this? If so - please include the option to enable/disable HD.

My XBMC computer is ION based and that doesn't work very well with Silverlight (but perfectly with Flash). So to avoid stutter I have to disable HD.

SO - please add the enable/disable HD option. Thanks Smile
I am trying to install this on a Windows 7 64 Bit Eden install. I have installed:

Java JRE 6u34
Sikuli-X-1.0rc3
autoit-v3

When I launch XBMCFlix-o-mate-64 I get a message window popup with a runtime error. I have tried this on two different computers with similar setups. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Here is the debug log:

XBMCFLIX-O-MATE 2.1b START: 08/28/2012-22:12:34
AutoITdebug: [Global]Debug=1
AutoITdebug: [Directories]SikuliDir=C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\
AutoITdebug: [Directories]JavaDir=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\
AutoITdebug: [Directories]ScriptsDir=C:\Users\Jeffrey\Desktop\XBMCFlix-o-mate\v.2.1b
AutoITdebug: [Hotkeys]NetflixTogglePlayHotKey={SPACE}
AutoITdebug: [Hotkeys]NetflixFF=>
AutoITdebug: [Hotkeys]NetflixRewind=<
AutoITdebug: [Hotkeys]NetflixFullScreen=F
AutoITdebug: [Hotkeys]NetflixTerminate=Q
AutoITdebug: [Hotkeys]XBMCFlixomateExit=X
AutoITdebug: [AutoLogin]NetflixAutoLogin=0
AutoITdebug: [AutoLogin]NetflixUsername=
AutoITdebug: [AutoLogin]NetflixPassword=
AutoITdebug: [FullScreenBehavior]AutoFullScreen=1
AutoITdebug: [FullScreenBehavior]AutoFullScreenDelay=1000
AutoITdebug: [FullScreenBehavior]NetflixModal=0
AutoITdebug: [AdvancedNaming]BrowserProcessName=iexplore.exe
AutoITdebug: [AdvancedNaming]WindowNameBrowserNetflixMain=Netflix
AutoITdebug: [AdvancedNaming]WindowNameBrowserNetflixLogin=Netflix - Member Login
AutoITdebug: [AdvancedNaming]WindowNameBrowserSilverlight=Silverlight
AutoITdebug: [AdvancedNaming]WindowNameAppXBMC=xbmc
AutoITdebug: [AdvancedNaming]ForceAllBrowserClose=0
AutoITdebug: Killed: AutoIt3.exe (5832) with Command line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Users\Jeffrey\Desktop\Test\XBMCFlix-o-mate.au3"
AutoITdebug: Java location users specified as: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin
AutoITdebug: Java file found at above location!
AutoITdebug: Sikuli file found at above location!
AutoITdebug: Launched XBMCFlix-o-mate AutoIt script in Debug mode...
For the record, I am having the exact same problem as LiquidTouch, and I have exactly the same configuration.
(2012-08-31, 20:02)volarium Wrote: For the record, I am having the exact same problem as LiquidTouch, and I have exactly the same configuration.

I'm also having the same problem.
Anyone sort this out yet?
(2012-09-07, 20:10)Liquidtouch Wrote: Anyone sort this out yet?

I was experiencing the above problem, and a reboot fixed it.
I got the flix-o-mate to run. Any one know how to configure event ghost with a harmony remote? Its way to complicated for me to understand.
Nope. In the end I switched and started using the other Netflix plugin which switches to WMC's Netflix app which in my opinion has a slightly better interface for browsing.
(2012-09-13, 00:58)Liquidtouch Wrote: Nope. In the end I switched and started using the other Netflix plugin which switches to WMC's Netflix app which in my opinion has a slightly better interface for browsing.

I was looking to move away from that solution when I installed this app. I agree with your assessment, however I never got my harmony remote working with XBMCFlix-o-mate properly.
Wow I never knew WMC had netflix. Thanks liquidtouch.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMCFlix-o-mate5