[release] Vinci
Mnts - It has been a month since your last post... has development stopped/stalled?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Hi Livin
Thanks for your interest! At the moment I'm a bit busy enjoying other projects. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be taken into account.
Wow, hope this gets a proper release someday.
Just found this awesome skin two weeks ago and been using it ever since. I can't seem to access Vinci settings and the Pictures home wallpaper is showing a bit more in the chest section of the beautiful woman holding the camera Smile

Loving the skin and thanks for the awesome work!
the download link doesn't work. Any possibility someone can post the source zip?
Weird, the file was removed from my hosting.
Anyway it's back online. Enjoy Smile

Vinci download
(2012-11-07, 21:47)Mntz Wrote: Weird, the file was removed from my hosting.

Vinci download

Thanks a lot bro. Loving the look and feel of this skin. Big Grin
(2012-11-07, 21:47)Mntz Wrote: Weird, the file was removed from my hosting.

Vinci download

Just tried to install the skin to my atv2. If you are working on updating it anytime soon then i think it needs to be modified to work on Frodo. Other than that I think the skin is smooth and doesn't use too much cpu power like Aeon Nox. Gr8 job.
(2012-11-07, 22:48)caesar869 Wrote: Just tried to install the skin to my atv2. If you are working on updating it anytime soon then i think it needs to be modified to work on Frodo. Other than that I think the skin is smooth and doesn't use too much cpu power like Aeon Nox. Gr8 job.
Thanks! When i find the time, i'll have a look to update it to Frodo and add some fixes.
Off course skinners with some experience that want to dedicate time to Vinci can send me a PM.

I must be having the worst luck, the file seems to be gone again...
saw that u are working on fixes so it works with frodo on your website Smile
mind sharing your latest version so I can test in frodo?

ps.
mooie skin ;>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[release] Vinci0