Movie nfo and sorting
I've searched around but can't seem to find anything current relating to the problem I'm having. I recently got a new SSD and when I installed XBMC 11 I just let it rebuild my library (clean MySQL setup for multibox access). Most of my movies have .nfo files and some have <sorttitle> in them for movie series. Before I reinstalled and set up everything was working just as it should. I had my Aliens, Harry Potter, etc all listing in correct order. Now they are not. I figured it must not have read the .nfo files correctly or I had a setting wrong on original scan; so I went to individual movies and hit refresh. Before when I did this I would get a message about local information existing, refresh from internet anyway and I could just say no so that it would pull the local .nfo. Now most of my movies do not give this message and instead just go straight to pulling from internet. The really odd thing is it's not every movie. I've re-verified that the movies I'm attempting this on do have a movie.nfo file in the folder and even double checked that <sorttitle> was in them for the ones I'm trying to re-order. I will try and remember to do a log file tonight when I get home, but I thought I'd ask in case it's just something stupid I'm missing. Like I said I previously had Eden setup and working perfectly before I added the new SSD.

Windows 7 32bit
Eden 11 (DanielaE's HD audio patch version)
Aeon Nox 3.0
media is on a FlexRaid storage pool that's connected to my main Win7 64bit machine in office.
Perhaps the setting of content is no longer the same.. and the file has to scrape to pick up needed metadata?
when you set the content of the movies do enable "movie are in seperate folders....."
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks Martijn that fixed it right up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie nfo and sorting0