Problem With Live streams
Hi all,

I'm having problems with many live streams and would appreciate some help. I don't know where to begin to trouble shoot this. The Free Cable and Hulu plugins do not work for me. I also have an rtmp stream saved to a .strm file that will not load either. Some streams will throw an error, others just don't do anything. With some streams, it does nothing, but if I click it again, I get an error. I have also installed the Youtube plugin which works most of time. Some youtube videos give an error as well. I would love any help anyone can provide.

Thanks!
I have XBMC running on top of Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit. I don't know if that has implications on this issue.
You should check here.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34655
Cowfodder: Thanks, I had searched for some guidance on what info to include but had not found that one for some reason. I think this answers those questions. Please let me know if you need anything else

Linux Distribution and Version: Ubuntu 11.10, 64 bit
Architecture: x86_64
Install Method: Compiled, but then updated with ppa
SVN Revision: Hmmm. Don't know where to find this. I followed the instructions and there was no SVN listed there.
Detailed Instructions to Reproduce the Problem: My guess it's just my specific setup and others will not be able to reproduce. For me, it always happens. I can't not reproduce it.
FULL Debug Log:
http://pastebin.com/QtLKwZJB

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
I was playing with it today and Free Cable is working for me on Eden. Not sure about the Dharma box...
I don't know if it's the SVN revision, but at the bottom of the system info screen it says: XBMC 11.0-Pre Git: 20120202-c10c2d5 (compiled Feb 2 2012)

Anyone got any ideas why I can't play streams, or how to trouble shoot it?
Have you enabled Settings/Video/Playback/Pause during refresh rate change?
I'm not sure if it is relevant to you, but I had problems with streaming when this was enabled.

No, that's not enabled. Any other ideas.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem With Live streams0