Love it but doesnt suppport......
hi
love your theme.
but i see it doesnt support Openelec (there are a few options under settings that exist in the default theme).
it is missing a critical option in the pseudotv plug in

is there a way i can help? i am a hebrew native so i would love to help translate.
thanks
sure, just tell me exactly what is missing (or post some screenshots) and i'll look into it.

the Hebrew translation could indeed use an update,
you can edit the file here.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hi
1) well in the default skin (using openelec) when i step on "system" i have options under it. there is an option called "openelec" where i can state my secondary keyboard language. on the transperenty skin it is missing (maybe thats why i cant write in hebrew while on your skin)

2) in the default skin, when i use pseudotv i have the channels movie information on the bottom of the screen. i can then use the arrow keys to move between the movies that are "coming up". under your skin it is missing.

3) in the default skin, when i use pseudotv i can press enter on the keyboard (or ok on the remote) to bring up the EPG. i cannot do this under transperety (it just show the movie information just as i would press "m" on the keyboard.

4) and most important in the default skin, when i use pseudotv. i can go to "channel setup" under the plugin itself and create channels (like channel 4 is movies -drama). on the default theme there is an option called "directory" where i can just add my own directory". and under your theme it is missing. (see this post i started http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1079237)

hopefully i can help make this bitchin skin better
thanks
hi
i am working on translating your skin to hebrew.
you are missing a lot of definitions.
i hope i will finish i soon
to where do you want me to send printscreens?
You can find the openELEC settings under addons -> program addons (if I remember correctly)
sorry but that is the add on settings.
under the default settings you have an additional openelec window to define updates and network cards
hi.
another issue is when i use the pseudotv, the information of the episode / movie is the original one and not the summery of it (as it is on the original theme).

thank you .
(2012-04-18, 13:32)EZ1976 Wrote: sorry but that is the add on settings.
under the default settings you have an additional openelec window to define updates and network cards

Which is exactly what the OpenELEC settings are. All they've done is added a link to it for the default skin - in other skins simply navigate to it via Program Addons.

As for setting up pseudotv again navigate to it via Program Addons and press the context menu to set it up.
(2012-04-18, 10:59)EZ1976 Wrote: 1) well in the default skin (using openelec) when i step on "system" i have options under it. there is an option called "openelec" where i can state my secondary keyboard language. on the transperenty skin it is missing (maybe thats why i cant write in hebrew while on your skin)
^ what Hitcher said :-)
(2012-04-18, 10:59)EZ1976 Wrote: 2) in the default skin, when i use pseudotv i have the channels movie information on the bottom of the screen. i can then use the arrow keys to move between the movies that are "coming up". under your skin it is missing.
yup, i've coded it in a different way so it looks like the info dialog you see when you play videos outside of pseudo tv.
if you want to see what's coming up, you can use the EPG window.
(2012-04-18, 10:59)EZ1976 Wrote: 3) in the default skin, when i use pseudotv i can press enter on the keyboard (or ok on the remote) to bring up the EPG. i cannot do this under transperety (it just show the movie information just as i would press "m" on the keyboard.
this works fine on my end.
(2012-04-18, 10:59)EZ1976 Wrote: 4) and most important in the default skin, when i use pseudotv. i can go to "channel setup" under the plugin itself and create channels (like channel 4 is movies -drama). on the default theme there is an option called "directory" where i can just add my own directory". and under your theme it is missing. (see this post i started http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1079237)
thanx i'll fix that. it's also missing the advanced channel options button i noticed.
(2012-04-18, 18:26)EZ1976 Wrote: another issue is when i use the pseudotv, the information of the episode / movie is the original one and not the summery of it (as it is on the original theme).
i'm not sure what you mean...
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

(2012-04-18, 18:26)EZ1976 Wrote: another issue is when i use the pseudotv, the information of the episode / movie is the original one and not the summery of it (as it is on the original theme).
i'm not sure what you mean...

[/quote]

first of all thanks for replying to all my questions. i am not trying to be a dick, i just want to help make this theme perfect (because it is the best one).

when you switch "channels" on the original theme, the information displayed on the bottom of the screen is basically the summery of the episode. i can move with the arrows right and left and see what is "next" and what was "already played".

with your theme it is just the normal OSD display as i normally see playing a video. the arrows left and right are to jump ahead in time or back (which defeat the purpose of a "cable tv" were you cannot do a fast forward during a movie).
go to the pseudotv using the original theme and see how the info is displayed OSD while watching a channel. move the arrows left and right and see what you see.

then do the same in your theme and you will see the difference.
if you dont want to change it, can you tell me how i can maybe move the original xml file in charge of the OSD during channel watching and i can "steal" it from the original theme.

P.S i am 80% done with the hebrew skin tranlslation. you had a lot of errors there Smile

(2012-04-20, 12:00)EZ1976 Wrote: when you switch "channels" on the original theme, the information displayed on the bottom of the screen is basically the summery of the episode. i can move with the arrows right and left and see what is "next" and what was "already played".

with your theme it is just the normal OSD display as i normally see playing a video. the arrows left and right are to jump ahead in time or back (which defeat the purpose of a "cable tv" were you cannot do a fast forward during a movie).
go to the pseudotv using the original theme and see how the info is displayed OSD while watching a channel. move the arrows left and right and see what you see.

then do the same in your theme and you will see the difference.
if you dont want to change it, can you tell me how i can maybe move the original xml file in charge of the OSD during channel watching and i can "steal" it from the original theme.

yeah, it's a design choice to make it look the same as the default osd :-)

you can remove all the script.pseudotv.*.xml files from the Transparency 720p folder.
it will use the original files then.
Very Very cool.
i "love" you second after my wife and kids Smile

please let me know if there is anything i can help to make this skin more awesome than it is.
(2012-04-20, 17:36)EZ1976 Wrote: Very Very cool.
i "love" you second after my wife and kids Smile

please let me know if there is anything i can help to make this skin more awesome than it is.

hehe, you're doing just fine.
bugreports and suggestions are always very much appreciated :-)
i will finish the hebrew translation on sunday.
i will try and edit the original theme for the EPG in order to make the fonts larger and bigger on the screen.
that way it will be easier to read from a far

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Love it but doesnt suppport......0