• 10(current)
Win XBMC crashes when XBOX-controller disconnects
Compiling on my own then Wink
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Great news!
Thx WIso!
Could you share your compil? I don t know how that works!
Thanks
Cheers!
Unfortunately I have a ton of problems with the build, so I think I shouldn't share it. If you still want it, let me know.
However - there are a few unresolved dependencies (for example the ffmpeg libraries have to be taken from a nightly installation) and my XBMC behaves very, very odd.
A lot of my skin's functions (Aeon Nox 3) are broken - like the OSD while playing videos (missing title, missing artwork, etc.).
So, I went back to Eden and I am awaiting the official release.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

ok!
i'll do that to!
thanks anyway!
cheers
So any news of the official release of eden with direct input that prevent crash from wireless controller going iddle?
Bumping for the same issue.

Paste bin:
http://pastebin.com/33VdW1rM
(2012-07-17, 10:46)bakito Wrote: So any news of the official release of eden with direct input that prevent crash from wireless controller going iddle?

I found that going back to Eden RC 2 helped with reducing the problem when the controller disconnects. It's only crashed once since doing so.
But that is just a workaround - it is already fixed, the fix is there but 11.1 isn't here yet, so we have to wait. Substituting a Release Version with a Release Candidate shouldn't have to be done.

indeed...
(2012-08-23, 12:56)HenryFord Wrote: But that is just a workaround - it is already fixed, the fix is there but 11.1 isn't here yet, so we have to wait. Substituting a Release Version with a Release Candidate shouldn't have to be done.

I didn't realize they did official .x releases. I thought they just did 11, 12... and had nightly's in between. Are they skipping .1 and just going right into Frodo?
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
Fractal Design Node 605 (looks amazing)
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
2x80GB Intel 320 SSD, 4TB NAS
GTX 670x2 SLI, 16GB GSkill Ares
Onkyo RC360 with Paradigm piece-by-piece 5.1 build
Nyxboard and AHK full controlled via XBox Controller
Yeah - we had a Dharma 1 as well (10.1)... a few bugs just go unnoticed until it hits final, so you have to have a little bit of room for improvement Wink

However - There is a branch for 11.1 in the repo, but it hasn't reached "done" yet... don't know if that version will eventually be skipped, but I wouldn't think so.

(2012-06-14, 17:23)tjcinnamon Wrote: Yeah, I don't like the exclusive mode. If I open an emulator from XBMC, it doesn't have sound.

Unacceptable, if you ask me.

I haven't been running the nightly's. Does the new AE still keep the audio driver in exclusive mode? A few months ago I couldn't get sound from an emulator with XBMC open.
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
anyone?
Frodo Win 8 Pro x64
i5 3570K, Asus P8Z77V LK
I'd open a new thread for your question - this one seems to be abandonend...

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashes when XBOX-controller disconnects0