Pseudo TV
Anyone see this ?

Running Pre-Eden - Win7 - MQ3

When I go into PseudoTV surf around - watch a show or two then exit to the home menu - i am not "clicked"in - it seems as if the mouse control is behind XBMC or something -

I dont have to ctl alt del to get out or re start xbmc - all i have to do is click with my mouse back in the main menu and im back.

It is a bit annoying because i am mainly running xbmc in my living room with a remote control ... so i constantly have to vnc in to click.

Any ideas?
I'm getting that too, might be worth posting a bug report.
Quote:Not sure how much this will help you since the fix is specific for the Cirrus Extended skin, but the instructions in this post fixed the problem for me:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2214

Maybe you could post that in the aeon forum and someon could tell you how to apply that fix to Aeon. Good luck.

This came from the PseudoTV thread - someone was having the same problem with another skin ... he got a fix and the link is above -

Can one of you Super Duper XBMC Python Guru's take a look and help us out?

Greatly Appreciated!
Deano316 Wrote:I'm getting that too, might be worth posting a bug report.

Would you know -

Is this a skin bug?
dugan26 Wrote:Would you know -

Is this a skin bug?

Definitely a skin bug. Nod
Hi -

Got this from a kind fellow over in the PseudoTV forum:

Quote:Try changing it to 300. I just tried that in MQ3 and it worked for me. I'm not a skinning expert and I'm not real familiar with MQ3 so I don't know what other side effects that my have. I know that 4056 is the Startup Assistant which I think is the wizard-like setup you get when you run MQ3 for the first time. So beware that changing it to 300 may have some unintended side effects.

This worked for me ...

Hopefully someone could take a look to see if this is ok to change or will it cause other issues.
dugan26 Wrote:This came from the PseudoTV thread - someone was having the same problem with another skin ... he got a fix and the link is above -

Can one of you Super Duper XBMC Python Guru's take a look and help us out?

Greatly Appreciated!

the link you posted doesn't work.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
I made a small change to try to fix this, please test the attached file.

[ATTACH]219[/ATTACH]

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:I made a small change to try to fix this, please test the attached file.

[ATTACH]219[/ATTACH]

Hey Marcos, tried the Home.xml, placed it in the MQ3 folder and no joy. I'm guessing I had it in the right place?
Deano316 Wrote:Hey Marcos, tried the Home.xml, placed it in the MQ3 folder and no joy. I'm guessing I had it in the right place?

Did you overwrite the original file in:
Code:
addons\skin.aeonmq.3\720p\......
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
MarcosQui Wrote:I made a small change to try to fix this, please test the attached file.

[ATTACH]219[/ATTACH]

Hi MarcosQui-

I tried this new Home and it did not work for me either ...

I deleted (well renamed and moved it) the existing Home file and copied your new Home file into the 720 directory of the skin -

Please keep us updated ... thanks!
Fixed in pre-1.1.3 (issue 52)

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi
i am using Pseudo on an openelec machine (love this plugin).
i have a few questions:
1) how can i change the skin? i am using transperency and it doesnt have a nice skin as the default one
2) does it support external dvp-T cards? so i can have also live channels as well.
3) will it support the sopcase plugin? could be cool to have live streaming channels on it.

that way i can have my own tv company that broadcast movies (from my video library) and also live tv over the air
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pseudo TV0