Android Fire tv xbmc multiple times on screen
IM not sure what would cause this and i have never seen it before but my XBMC is on the screen multiple times overlapping.

Hope the pic helps

Thanks
its a fire tv running gotham 13.2 if that matters.
sorry wrong forum
Any ideas here
I've not seen this issue. Are you seeing this only in XBMC or in other areas of FTV itself?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
just xbmc
Then I'd check under video settings. I have all mine at default, except for disabling MediaCodec for video acceleration, which shouldn't be what's causing your issue.

Maybe an XBMC dev will offer help, likely asking you to post a debug log.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
I don't know how to get a debug log considering i can't see the screen to do anything
There has to be something to cure this i mean i have never seen this with any program
Any ideas
This also happens to me EVERY TIME I hit the "go back button" on the remote during playback. I've googled the issue and found no resolve whatsoever! I'm also trying to send an upload log but of course XBMC Log Uploader is still down and since XBMC is installed on an un-rooted FireTV, I cannot use Pastebin or any other program to upload my logs. Very annoying.
(2014-12-22, 05:28)JoyDrop Wrote: This also happens to me EVERY TIME I hit the "go back button" on the remote during playback. I've googled the issue and found no resolve whatsoever! I'm also trying to send an upload log but of course XBMC Log Uploader is still down and since XBMC is installed on an un-rooted FireTV, I cannot use Pastebin or any other program to upload my logs. Very annoying.

Have you tried a Kodi build? see beta (wiki). It should be fixed now.
(2014-09-30, 16:31)ilovemymac Wrote: I don't know how to get a debug log considering i can't see the screen to do anything
There has to be something to cure this i mean i have never seen this with any program

In your case, it seems as though you may have hit the "\" button (above the ENTER button) on your keyboard. If you press it again, the images should disappear. My issue is completely different and since Log Uploader is once again down, I can't even use any other uploader program to show by log files since my FireTV is not rooted.

(2014-12-22, 09:43)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 05:28)JoyDrop Wrote: This also happens to me EVERY TIME I hit the "go back button" on the remote during playback. I've googled the issue and found no resolve whatsoever! I'm also trying to send an upload log but of course XBMC Log Uploader is still down and since XBMC is installed on an un-rooted FireTV, I cannot use Pastebin or any other program to upload my logs. Very annoying.

Have you tried a Kodi build? see beta (wiki). It should be fixed now.

I have not but just may have to try it. Again, I am on a FireTV, so I unless there is a repo for the new and latest Kodi build, I do not know how to obtain the beta file onto my FireTV/Android Arm. Again, my box is NOT rooted, so the obvious choice would probably be downloading the file from the link you sent me onto a USB stick, then plugging that stick into my FireTV, but since it is not rooted, this method will not work.
You get it the same way you install any other version. Just read up on the Fire TV (wiki) wiki page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire tv xbmc multiple times on screen0