[RELEASE] SeesanTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
Ok since my other Thai addon required premium account. I wanted to create another addon that people without mydootv premium accounts can watch. This has basically everything Mydootv has. I did not include the live tv from the site because they are the same channels that are available on mydootv. So if you want live thai tv install Mydootv addon which doesn't require an account for the live tv stuff.

You can get the addon from my repo and in case you haven't installed it yet you can find it in fusion here http://fusion.xbmchub.com/video/reposito...paddon.zip

This addon has both RTMP(labeled flash) streams and RTSP stream but for some reason I think the video format for their RTMP stream causes frodo 12.2 to freeze so by default this is disabled. But if you have xbmc Eden you can enable it in the Addon settings which will display the HD video items.

Lastly when you first install this addon the text might seem all screwy. Change the font to Arial and you'll be able to read the english but if you which to view both the thai and english font follow the instruction below to update the fonts

I'll assume you know how to ftp into your apple tv 1. So first thing is to get the arial unicode font you can just download it from here http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...nicode.zip . FTP into your apple tv and go to this path /mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/media/Fonts rename the old arial.ttf font to something else and place the unicode font from the zip file in this directory.

Then under XBMC go into system --> settings--> appearance --> skin under fonts change it from "skin default" to "arial base" wait until you see the font in the settings menu change (initially I didn't wait and the setting never saved for me). Once you notice the slight change you should be able to see the thai fonts in my addon. Though this is not need on my apple tv, after changing the fonts to arial base you can also go into system --> settings--> appearance --> International and change Character set to Thai.

FYI. for apple tv 2 the font path is here /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/media/Fonts but you follow the exact same instructions above. This Unicode font will work for most common foreign characters like Chinese, Korean Arabic etc...
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
I am using frodo. It run fine except no hd content. How do u enable it ?
(2013-06-30, 04:40)panasiagold Wrote: I am using frodo. It run fine except no hd content. How do u enable it ?

go into the addon settings there's just one option once you turn it on you'll see the flash video available and some with say HD.
Thank you. Now it work.
What about Thai font? How do I install from my desktop ?
(2013-06-30, 21:39)panasiagold Wrote: Thank you. Now it work.
What about Thai font? How do I install from my desktop ?

well on a pc just go to where you installed xbmc usually C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\media\Fonts replace the arial.ttf with the true type font I have in the first post. then follow the same steps to select the font within the xmbc settings
Thank you.
Hi,

I told my cousin about this addon. Somehow, when he installed he received this " Broken " message next to Seesatv
Do you know what does it broken mean and how do i go about fixing it?
(2013-07-01, 22:44)panasiagold Wrote: Hi,

I told my cousin about this addon. Somehow, when he installed he received this " Broken " message next to Seesatv
Do you know what does it broken mean and how do i go about fixing it?

yeah most likely your cousin needs to install the require script modules first. it' suppose to download automatically but you can also install 1channel addon first which automatically installs all the same script my addon needs. once installed it won't be listed as broken anymore
I have apple tv. Do you want cause the Live HD stream picture get so choppy?
Any fix at all?
Please advice. Thanks
im searching for beta tester to test my new thaiflix video plugin. thaiflix.com is the follower from dootv.com.

if you are intressting. plz msg me at [email protected]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SeesanTv ( Thai Video On Demand)0