Win PLayback stutters with refresh rate sync enabled
I recently updated from Eden RC2 tot Eden. Well technically, i didn't update, but i did a clean install. I wanted to rescan my database anyway.

After updating i experience a playback problem. I run Windows 7.

The problem
Video playback stutters with the setting "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" enabled. And with stutters i mean very choppy playback, like around 5-10 fps (audio is fine). With the option disabled, everything runs fine. It doesn't matter witch video, codec or resolution i play, it happens with everything. Running without "24p mode" has become kinda unacceptable to me.
When i hit "o" during playback to view some debug stats, i don't see anything out of the ordinary. It reports a fps around 24 fps (but it fluctuates a little, i don't know if thats normal or not) and cpu use is low (under 10%)

things tried
- I updated my video (catalyst) drivers
- Windows is up to date
- In settings i played with every combination of "render method" and DXVA2 enabled/disabled. It doesn't matter.

Log
http://pastebin.com/14Xp8s4d

At this point i am considering reinstalling RC2 or RC3.

any suggestions?
bump
Problem still exists. No one any idea's?
Are you using true fullscreen or a fullscreen window? See Settings>Video Options. Best performance will be with true fullscreen, not a fullscreen window.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLayback stutters with refresh rate sync enabled0