Video sort methods not working
I have the current EDEN release, deleted my db and started over with the current version and rescraped everything on my Win7 64bit machine.

I don't go under movies from the main menu, rather I use videos and navigate to my movie folder that has the content set to movies and everything is scraped fine.

When I go along the top where it's currently at "SORT BY:NAME" and switch it to anything else, nothing changes. Sometimes I switch to "date added" to make sure current additions all scraped properly but, not happening with this skin (use to use another one, just started using this skin when I upgraded to eden v11). When I switch to something else, and the option bar disappears, when I bring the bar back up again, it's defaulted back to "SORT BY:NAME" again.

I found a similar issue a few days ago and if I can remember what it is, I'll post it as well, can't recall which feature it was or if maybe it fixed itself. For now, I'm having probs with the sort.

Big Grin
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
Bug 
Yes known problem. Smile
I like known problems... it means my computer isn't screwed up. Smile
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
is there a known fix yet?
Really hope this skins gets fixed for frodo. Its the only one I use!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video sort methods not working0