Different poster languages
For some reason, there are a few movies in my library in XBMC with which their posters are in a different language. It's not too annoying, but it can be when other people are going through and asking why it's like that. So how would i go about fixing this? Thanks
Do you really think we will know what the issue is based on the report you made?

We don't know what scraper you are using, what is the language setting in the scraper and there is no debug log either about scraping a movie which will result in the different poster.
Well, let me tell you what i tried to troubleshoot this. I am using themovieDB has the scraper, which is the default i believe, and i went into settings, and it is set to en, which i'm sure is english. Now i tried imdb as a scraper, and most of the movies were the incorrect posters altogether, had a different language, or didn't have a thumbnail at all. So i'm going back to themovieDB, letting it redo itself, but when i let the debugger run, should i do an entire library redo?
Oh, as a further update, after it fully re-updated itself, some fo the movie posters changed to different versions of themselves, and now there are different movies in other languages for their posters, and the ones i had issues with before, are in English now. Could this be as simple as putting a tag onto the titles like [en], or is it something more that that?
Well, it seems as i'm nearing the end of my ripping stage of my movie collection, almost half of the movie posters are in a different language. So, hopefully this bump in the post will get more answers on how i can get my collection's posters to all be in English.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different poster languages0