tv genre

does anyone happen to have or no where i can get tv genre thumbnails
and possibly fanart?
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

nobody. then I guess I got a project. Smile
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-04-22, 09:12)wilson.joe Wrote: does anyone happen to have or no where i can get tv genre thumbnails
and possibly fanart?

tv genre is the same as movie genre check out my genre fanart in the artwork section. As for thumbs try a search in the forums for genre thumbnails
Also there are links in the artwork section for some great sites for fanart
Also remember google is your friend
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Ya Know I have been doing that and yeah I will have to do it on my own, its all good.I see no reason why TV Genre is the same as Movie Genre.. #1 movie artwork isn't the same as TV... seeing artwork for Dumb & Dumber as a TV show in the artwork knowing its a movie doesn't work for me and there are different genres when scrapping too... like home & garden.. etc.. It isn't like hardcoded into XBMC its in the skin one uses that chooses too use only 1 path for genres to begin with.

(2012-07-07, 13:31)leepenny Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 09:12)wilson.joe Wrote: does anyone happen to have or no where i can get tv genre thumbnails
and possibly fanart?

tv genre is the same as movie genre check out my genre fanart in the artwork section. As for thumbs try a search in the forums for genre thumbnails
Also there are links in the artwork section for some great sites for fanart
Also remember google is your friend

It's entertaining, which I enjoyed, to know more like this you can check this best anti-jokes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv genre0