Context menu glitch
Hi ronie

I recently updated to eden and T! 4.0.5. Everything is great, except I finally got round to scanning my video library in and noticed that whenever i try to bring up the context menu on "Movie Boxsets" or "TV Shows", the menu doesnt appear, unless I move my mouse ever so slightly. When bringing the context menu up for single movies or other areas of T! everything works fine (not scanned music libraby yet so not sure with this).

I have tested several other skins and the context menu works fine in all cases, so is definatley an issue with T!

obviously moving my mouse ever so slightly is a pain as I use a remote, and my mouse is in the office not the living room where XBMC is.

Hope you can recreate the issue as I havent noticed anyone else log this.

Regards
RBX
which view?

works fine for me in fanart view at least.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie

fanart view with banners for TV shows and thumb view for movies. I didnt try with other views. If you cant reproduce it I'll download the skin again. I know I did make some minor changes to the skin to get artist logos working with my folder structure, but I did this with eden beta 1 and T! SVN without any side effects. I am also using dirty regions, which could be be a factor. as when I was testing other skins for this issue, I noticed plenty of graphical glitches as if dirty regions wasn't 100 %compatable. (trust me if the skin performed that bad under normal conditions, it wouldnt make it into the offficial repo - Neon anyone)

I'll have a try with different views and dissabling dirty regions tonight, dont really need it as my PC is plenty powerfulll enough, just thought it would make XBMC more efficient.

Regards
RBX
nope, i really can't reproduce.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Turned out to be the use of dirty regions causing it. I tried various settings but problem remained. Turned it off completley and and the problem went away. Strange how it didnt do it with all context menus though. Anyway, issue sorted. Thanks for the help

RBX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context menu glitch0