music osd and artist bio
hi!

I've mapped the 'm' key to open the music osd, but no reaction whatsoever (i know I've done it right 'cause every other key I've remapped is fully usable) and i also recall reading that others had the same problem on the event-ghost forum a while back..
now I'm wondering if this is a skin issue?

Also after a complete reinstall i cannot get the scrolling artist bio during visualization to show up anymore, is there a setting or an add-on I've missed to add for this function to work?

there shouldn't be any need to edit the keymap.
'm' is mapped to the music osd by default in xbmc.

for the artist bio to appear, hit the 'i' icon on the music osd.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i dug a little deeper and realized that the m button was my own fault... shame on me =)

however the bio problem still exist. Ive tried to press the icon, but i get NO reaction whatsoever, to eliminate i switched from the gray theme to standard, but it did not help either

and as you can see the icon seems active but does not change if i try to press it...

can you verify the artist info is available in xbmc by going to the music library
and hit 'i' on the Goldfrapp artist?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I re-scraped my entire music library (took me half a day!) and got it working again. Something must have been messed up the firs time around.
Also learned the hard way that the default scraper (allmusic) don't fetch artist bio...

So, sorry for wasting your time Wink

And keep up the good work!
(2012-04-22, 21:43)Thorbear Wrote: Also learned the hard way that the default scraper (allmusic) don't fetch artist bio...

Although you already did it with the hard way take a look at this...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid995098

Cheers
Nessus
Good to know, Thnx =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music osd and artist bio0