• 11(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
I know.. everyone is probably sick of these girlie colors.. lol. will be doing orange & yellow
next.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N0.../lightbox/

any color ideas for a darker theme ? i quite like the mediterran color.
and how do you post a picture to show up here instead of a link? Smile
@Wilson.joe Cool Cool What colour are the ticks Huh

If you want anything hosted email it through to me
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-05-15, 18:44)protocol77 Wrote: Cool have you also considered adding icons to indicate new episodes or movies I noticed in the screenshot you have included the ones found on the aeon skins will this be a permanant edition or are you just experimenting with them

The "NEW" status icons ( I call them banners) are actually the unwatched status - works well when you've watched all your movies, any recent additions show up as new.

These will be part of the external directory I was on about, you could have them or a multi-coloured tick if you want, it's up to you the mod will use whatever image you have in there for watched and unwatched. If nothing found will default back to normal internal watched icon.

(2012-05-15, 20:38)Mudislander Wrote: @Wilson.joe Cool Cool What colour are the ticks Huh

I was keeping with the color of the theme. just I just go with white?
Got an orange one done also.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-05-15, 20:49)wilson.joe Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 20:38)Mudislander Wrote: @Wilson.joe Cool Cool What colour are the ticks Huh

Your theme, you're the boss.

I'm just happy we're all on about the colour of ticks - not the menu breaking down and not working Smile

The object is to try and make everyone happy, but that isn't possible,
so trying to interest the majority would be the aim. I will send a few of
them to you to try out and see what you think here in a bit, I am going
to go over them and see if there is anything that needs any final touches
if if I have to go over them later thats ok too, or if someone else want to.

(2012-05-15, 20:52)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 20:49)wilson.joe Wrote:

Your theme, you're the boss.

I'm just happy we're all on about the colour of ticks - not the menu breaking down and not working Smile

(2012-05-15, 20:27)Mrmills Wrote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N0.../lightbox/

You need some where to host the image, I use a directory off my old website - not used now but the front page is still up at brucesplace.me.uk

I Like your background, so have copied it across, try changing your link to

Code:
[img]http://www.brucesplace.me.uk/xbmcscreenie/7198911992_0f5ed8329e_b.jpg[/img]

(2012-05-16, 08:22)wilson.joe Wrote: The object is to try and make everyone happy, but that isn't possible,

I'll get all the images the MOD uses and zip them as a download, as you've seen the MOD will run on the default Confluence_lite images but has to default back for the extras I've added in. So I think it would be better to include them as it would still run on original Confluence_Lite and serve the MOD better.

Actually should do something about getting this MOD source files up on github or something Smile

Edit Looking at your screenshot, I see the submenu has been edited Smile I'm actually happy to lose "Years" and "Actors" from the movies menu item, unless somebody can't live without them.

Really liking the dark wood look.

(2012-05-15, 20:27)Mrmills Wrote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N0.../lightbox/

I moved the music videos over to music, and added the apple trailers over on the video
along with podcasts directory, and created a radio folder a put the images and playlists
to them in there and put that on the menu.. I don't usually use the year or actors,
or do single song look up, it would take too long to load, as for the genres I created a folder
with playlists with backdrops & thumbs etc for those.. Yep got creative.

Ok I will put a pause on the work in doing a bit and wait to merge them with your set
that way they will work good for both.

(2012-05-16, 11:09)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 08:22)wilson.joe Wrote: The object is to try and make everyone happy, but that isn't possible,

I'll get all the images the MOD uses and zip them as a download, as you've seen the MOD will run on the default Confluence_lite images but has to default back for the extras I've added in. So I think it would be better to include them as it would still run on original Confluence_Lite and serve the MOD better.

Actually should do something about getting this MOD source files up on github or something Smile

Edit Looking at your screenshot, I see the submenu has been edited Smile I'm actually happy to lose "Years" and "Actors" from the movies menu item, unless somebody can't live without them.

Hi Mudislander, Are you planning to add a weather widget to the home screen? seen this on another confluence mod and looks like a nice feature. I have searched but didnt find a plugin for this so i'm assuming it's something added to the skin? Apologies if this is incorrect.
(2012-05-16, 12:38)Bradek Wrote: Hi Mudislander, Are you planning to add a weather widget to the home screen? seen this on another confluence mod and looks like a nice feature. I have searched but didnt find a plugin for this so i'm assuming it's something added to the skin? Apologies if this is incorrect.

I could do, I take it you want more than the icon on the top left.

Have you seen these, or what ideas have you got ?

Wow i had no idea of the options available. i was just thinking of this http://www.xbmcnerds.com/wcf/images/phot...179dad.jpg
Anything you prefer really i was just thinking it was simpler to have the weather directly on the home screen rather than having to go into the weather menu each time.
Those are some nice ones..

(2012-05-16, 13:22)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 12:38)Bradek Wrote: Hi Mudislander, Are you planning to add a weather widget to the home screen? seen this on another confluence mod and looks like a nice feature. I have searched but didnt find a plugin for this so i'm assuming it's something added to the skin? Apologies if this is incorrect.

I could do, I take it you want more than the icon on the top left.

Have you seen these, or what ideas have you got ?

(2012-05-16, 12:03)wilson.joe Wrote: Ok I will put a pause on the work in doing a bit and wait to merge them with your set

Here are uncompressed textures v.0.0.1 used in confluence.Lite.Mod

I've included "/status/WatchedTemplate.pdn" which will be the file to guide users in creating their own watched / unwatched icons, it still needs a very small pixel adjustment on the banners and also needs to be converted to a photoshop/gimp format rather than the windows.paint.net which it is now

@Everyone Smile

Seeing how wilson.joe has adjusted his submenu items, are there any "reasonable" suggestions for which submenus & submenu items should appear and where.

Due to an earlier post about how if "Music Addons" was added to the main menu and after using that the "Music" option would go straight back to "Addons" I've added the possibliity for "Music - Artists" and Music - Albums" to be added to the main menu, which fixes that problem.

More goodies to play with. by messing with color and the images I am getting a bitter
idea of whats what when Im ready the xml files for the skin.. Smile well off to download
those images and add them in with the 3 I have been working on and get them finished
up. looking forward to trying your new features..

(2012-05-16, 16:43)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 12:03)wilson.joe Wrote: Ok I will put a pause on the work in doing a bit and wait to merge them with your set

Here are uncompressed textures used in confluence.Lite.Mod

I've included "/status/WatchedTemplate.pdn" which will be the file to guide users in creating their own watched / unwatched icons, it still needs a very small pixel adjustment on the banners and also needs to be converted to a photoshop/gimp format rather than the windows.paint.net which it is now

@Everyone Smile

Seeing how wilson.joe has adjusted his submenu items, are there any "reasonable" suggestions for which submenus & submenu items should appear and where.

Due to an earlier post about how if "Music Addons" was added to the main menu and after using that the "Music" option would go straight back to "Addons" I've added the possibliity for "Music - Artists" and Music - Albums" to be added to the main menu, which fixes that problem.

If you will notice above.. this is low view, the scrolling title is in the plot area and
sometimes it will make it impossible to view the plot.

• 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4