• 2(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
Fixed (I think - my 2TB Drive is failing so am moving all media - again - and have no music library ATM) Link on post #1 updated to v1.0.3 - Really should add this mod to the repo !!
Noli illegitimi carborundum

sorry to hear about your hard drive.. happened to me a few times in the past year. I hate to show my age but somethings don't last like they use too. I had most things backed up on discs so I lucked out on that part, but its the time it takes to copy to a new drive that was the real pain for me. well be trying out your update after i upgrade my desktop to Ubtuntu 12.04. Just got all my game roms setup and running busy weekend here.. Smile
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Ahh the time it takes to move stuff around Sad
the suggested albums work again, but now there is only 2 album covers showing the last 8 is blank only showing the artist and album info.. hope you get your music library moved Smile
OK I'll make a temp library on my laptop and try again - Just to make sure, you're talking about suggested items on the music database - not random items on a playlist.

Re the drive this is the 2nd 2TB to start going west, think I'll stick to 1TB drives in the future.

its the suggested albums on the homescreen Smile
(2012-04-28, 16:01)Mrmills Wrote: its the suggested albums on the homescreen Smile

I'm having trouble recreating your problem, but that may be my temp library is too new as the suggested albums list is basically created on number of times played. The problem in troubleshooting is that suggested albums are sitting straight on top of the recently added list - So have just left them playing for a while on my PC.

Sorry if this is a bit basic, but making sure we've got a foundation to build on. Could you just make sure for me that :-

A: The albums #3 and # 4 have thumbs
B: They are scraped into the library
C: Could you play #3 enough times for it to be promoted into position 2

Cheers

Ill have a look when i get Home later..
A+B : the albums have thumbs and are scraped into the library, as for C: will let it play overnight..
its not album #1 and #2 that has the cover art showing .. its #1 and #7 if that makes a difference?
(2012-04-29, 06:10)Mrmills Wrote: A+B : the albums have thumbs and are scraped into the library, as for C: will let it play overnight..
its not album #1 and #2 that has the cover art showing .. its #1 and #7 if that makes a difference?

Managed to re-create your problem - I now only have covers for albums 3,7,8. Now got to fix it or find out why Big Grin
Funny it's working in Convergence.svn, with similar code

Edit Try restarting your machine, it's got to be something with running the script. All my covers have re-appeared

restarted the machine, didnt help but think i got i working now.. removed my library and music source..then added them again, now it look like the covers are back. except one Smile 9 out of 10 is not bad.. Smile
(2012-04-29, 12:49)Mrmills Wrote: restarted the machine, didnt help but think i got i working now.. removed my library and music source..then added them again, now it look like the covers are back. except one Smile 9 out of 10 is not bad.. Smile

I've still got a feeling it's something todo with thumbnail caching and the script, no proof though. My previous statement needs updating, the covers came back on the windows machine no problem. Linux machine however has only 1 of 9 showing.

A.T.M playing around with music viz screen, then I think I'll add this mod to the repo with Convergence, so updating won't be such a pain in the butt.

im on a ubuntu machine, could try installing the mod on my girlfriends machine..
would be nice to have it in the repo Smile
Looks like its working on her windows machine.
(2012-04-29, 12:49)Mrmills Wrote: restarted the machine, didnt help but think i got i working now.. removed my library and music source..then added them again, now it look like the covers are back. except one Smile 9 out of 10 is not bad.. Smile
Just had a thought, if you've redone your music sources - you'll need to check that the label under the covers does not say "Recently Added" or words to that effect ( can't remember offhand what i put Smile ) because that list is working. The suggested list where the problem is kicks in after an album has been played, I just run partymix for a couple of tracks to get it going.

It was the suggested.. Played a few albums while loading the library
Added confluence.lite.mod-v1.0.4 to mudisle repo

Added Album Art Wall to Music Viz - stolen from Transparency - Thanks ronie Smile
You need to set up the path to the folder of images for this to work, I use script.artworkorganizer to get all my images into a folder

Excuse the very limited music library, working from a small temp DB Smile

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4