• 3(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
Very nice to get the updates from the repo, album art wall works great, nice steal Wink any chance of stealing mad max's transparent home menubar aswell Wink ?
(2012-04-29, 20:34)Mrmills Wrote: Very nice to get the updates from the repo, album art wall works great, nice steal Wink any chance of stealing mad max's transparent home menubar aswell Wink ?

I'm sure he won't mind Big Grin
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-04-29, 20:36)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 20:34)Mrmills Wrote: Very nice to get the updates from the repo, album art wall works great, nice steal Wink any chance of stealing mad max's transparent home menubar aswell Wink ?

He doesn't mind at all Big Grin
He even points you to something useful...the commit and code changes needed for the transparent home:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...d9a047bc71

cheers guys
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Thanks Max, will have a look tomorrow - brain is a bit fried right now.

(2012-04-29, 21:59)Mudislander Wrote: brain is a bit fried right now.
Yeah, I know this problem very well Big Grin

LOL!!! Big Grin
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-04-29, 21:49)mad-max Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 20:36)Mudislander Wrote:

He doesn't mind at all Big Grin
He even points you to something useful...the commit and code changes needed for the transparent home:
https://github.com/mad-max/skin.moddedco...d9a047bc71

cheers guys

Thanks Smile
Great mod, I've been looking for a way to rearrange the home menu to my liking. Nod

I have one small problem though: I can't get my latest movies or TV shows to appear in my home screen. I installed randomandlastitems 1.2.2 and selected "Show recently added videos" but no luck: the script displays Random items instead of Recently added items.

I found these lines in the log:
Code:
10:38:56 T:3604   DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : Translating XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(HomeItemThreePlaylist)],method=$VAR[RandomOrLastAction],limit=10,unwatched=$VAR[RandomOrLastUnWatched],resume=False,propertie=HomePlayListThree)
10:38:56 T:3604   DEBUG: CApplication::ExecuteXBMCAction : To XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,playlist=special://profile/playlists/video/TV Shows.xsp,method=Random,limit=10,unwatched=False,resume=False,propertie=HomePlayListThree)

I don't know that much about scripting but I think it should be "method=Recent" in the last line.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
ATM, I haven't added the option to choose, was trying to save on language strings that would have to be translated Wink

However if you're willing to edit your "guisettings.xml" in your XBMC userdata folder there's any easy fix.

Search for
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.UseLastNotRandom">false</setting>

and change the value to "true" eg.

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.UseLastNotRandom">true</setting>

I find it helps if XBMC is not running as sometimes it returns the setting to what it has currently in memory.

BTW if anyone's interested

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.UseUnWatchedPlaylist">false</setting>

Will toggle Unwatched only in script randomandlastitems

Also

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.ABCKeyBoard">false</setting>

If set to true will return the ABC virtual keyboard instead of the qwerty one on by default.

These are all switches to be implemented sometime in the future

Thanks Smile
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
If Anyone's interested HERE are a few simple playlists to help fill out the main menu. They're not mine but are playlists I've come across while playing with various skins. Obviously the best place to extract and store them to would be --> XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\

(2012-04-30, 11:23)minimoe Wrote: Thanks Smile

You're welcome - I should say things like, make a copy first etc. guisettings.xml is a pretty serious file. Bugger it up and you're back at the default skin and settings Smile

Also the label underneath the covers will still say "random" - Will change that soon (ish)

(2012-04-30, 12:42)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 11:23)minimoe Wrote: Thanks Smile

You're welcome - I should say things like, make a copy first etc. guisettings.xml is a pretty serious file. Bugger it up and you're back at the default skin and settings Smile

Also the label underneath the covers will still say "random" - Will change that soon (ish)

Yeah, I know not to play with fire without a fire-proof suit Big Grin
I got burnt once, when I installed AudioEngine without backing up and then couldn't get sound from the official Eden.

Now...how do I add a LowList or a RightList view? Methinks I have some reading to do! Laugh
(2012-04-30, 20:23)minimoe Wrote: Yeah, I know not to play with fire without a fire-proof suit Big Grin
I got burnt once, when I installed AudioEngine without backing up and then couldn't get sound from the official Eden.

Now...how do I add a LowList or a RightList view? Methinks I have some reading to do! Laugh

Mad-Max's views would probably drop in quite easily. If anyone does a view for the mod - that I like - it'll be included Smile

To start off with there's two I'll be adding - First a media info view (my favourite of the moment) and the genre view (wife's favourite view - needed to run mod on main TV)

NB: Not Yet Included

Feel free to grab views...
BTW: one of my favorites: lowlist for movies Big Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4