A new place to sell/buy/trade hardware - not endorsed by XBMC Team
Ok. Some users manifested, in more than one occasion, the wish to have a sell/buy/trade section.
I know XBMC Team doesn't have any intention to promote such a thing. The reason is simple: usually to much hassle and problems arise from such a section.
This selling/buying/trading place isn't attached to XBMC Team in any form or manner. It's an independent space aimed at providing a free service to XBMC users. Nothing more than that.
If this community is indication of anything is that we are - for the most part - civilized people. There's not many forums like XBMC Forum. Please keep the space I created equally civilized.

That being said, the site is ready. Go here and follow the market link.
To help establish some form of reputation, I recommend to register with the same username used here.

This warning is posted on the page top:

This is not an official XBMC Team forum. Don't go busting their balls about things that happen here. If you have a problem caused on this forum, we deal with it here. This means no threads in the XBMC Team official forum about problems caused by this forum members!

Please respect this.

h.udo
EN/PT
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks for this. Hopefully experienced users can help get the new guys a working system.

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
Thanks. We are all were to help.

Spread the word.

h.udo
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
is this still available? I can't find the market section on that website anywhere!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A new place to sell/buy/trade hardware - not endorsed by XBMC Team0