Demand 5 UK plugin error following eden 11 update
(2012-04-01, 11:40)rossglass Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 03:34)falafael Wrote: Will this be rolled out as an update, as not everyone is competant to mess around with python?

I just edited it in notepad, fairly easy to do

Nevermind...

Stammie posted a working version for all to use.

Great work Stammie Smile
Much appreciated.
As others have said, updating that file as per the changes detailed seems to work great for 4oD and 5oD. Nice work!

FileZilla works great for this kind of thing. Free and easy to use, and you can change permissions etc as well. The only think to be careful of if that editing the file (you right-click and chose edit) creates a local version, so you have to click "yes" when the dialogue box appears asking if you want to replicate this amended file to the server (ie the ATV2).
It works for 5oD but on 4oD it starts playing but after a minute or some thing, it just stops playing ??

Hope some of you might could help, love your great work Smile
Does anyone know what code would need to be added to make the add-on Cache get deleted on exiting the Plugin ? I have found that after a few days you get a script error if the Cache is not deleted by using Cyberduck or whatever. I think this must be related to stream changes not getting picked up. The same problem occurs in the 4od Plugin.
(2012-04-02, 11:56)PatrickBateman Wrote:
(2012-04-01, 11:40)rossglass Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 03:34)falafael Wrote: Will this be rolled out as an update, as not everyone is competant to mess around with python?

I just edited it in notepad, fairly easy to do

Nevermind...

Stammie posted a working version for all to use.

Great work Stammie Smile
Much appreciated.

glad to see you got sorted.

btw you on KDS?
IS it likely anyone is working on embedding a proxy function on these 4od and 4od plugins like the iplayer one uses?
alnicol

Thank you, working a treat now on EDEN full release.

For 4OD see this default.py file: http://code.google.com/p/nibor-xbmc-repo...etail?id=5
4OD is buggered - try playing 10 O'Clock Live from this week - script error
Million Pound Drop Live 5-16 - plays

What gives?

I've just tried One Born Every minute - series 3 episode 14 - seems ok.

10 O'clock live - series 2 episode 9 - seems ok also..

No script errors for me. Have you checked for errors in your default.py ??

Maybe worth looking at your install, or reinstall from fresh?

BTW - 10 O'clock live - not seen this before, I have a new show to watch, cheers Smile
Just reinstalled from new - used the replacement default.py - still getting same errors.

I'm foxed by this.
I would rename all XBMC folders:

program files > XBMC

Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\XBMC

Reinstall XBMC

Reinstall Nibor's Demand 5 plugin

Change default.py in Documents and Settings\HTPC1\Application Data\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.demand5
(2012-04-08, 13:47)LeaUK Wrote: I would rename all XBMC folders:

program files > XBMC

Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\XBMC

Reinstall XBMC

Reinstall Nibor's Demand 5 plugin

Change default.py in Documents and Settings\HTPC1\Application Data\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.demand5

Ive done all this and Im still getting script errors. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Demand 5 UK plugin error following eden 11 update0