Localise ListItem.Premiered
A little request...many skinners use ListItem.Premiered for air dates of episodes. This returns an unlocalised date format (e.g. 2012-04-24) as opposed to ListItem.Date which returns the same value but localised (e.g. 24/04/2012 (in UK))
Agreed. I'll say it again - we need to clean up and merge different info labels that are pointing to the same thing.

I was using ListItem.Date but than found out that some of the plugins use .Premiered when they set content to episodes as it is used in Confluence.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I think you'll find they do in fact refer to different dates even though this is not always the case.
I think and I do mean "think" Date is the date on the file system ie: the date it was created on your computer so has a local time stamp and Premiered is the date that it fetches from the internet websites when it scrapes the data and those websites and they commonly use 2012-04-24 format because its sort able in the correct way
Cant that be converted just for display purposes? I mean if it's scraped from website in YYYY-MM-DD can it be at least shown as DD-MM-YYYY?
(2012-07-06, 17:47)Japaja Wrote: Cant that be converted just for display purposes? I mean if it's scraped from website in YYYY-MM-DD can it be at least shown as DD-MM-YYYY?

Can this be done as I use to ListItem.Premiered to show first aired info, if so how?
Old newbie trying his hardest to get his head around skinning lol, expect loads of questions :-)

It may be hard but the challenge of learning something new is fun :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Localise ListItem.Premiered1