Would like to do 2 Mod's to Confluence, point me in the right direction..
1) I see there is no option for transparency, Is it possible to do an all around transparency change or would I need to do it for each View? I'd like to have more Fan-Art view in certain screens in the background.

2) Is there a mod to enable Fan Art behind the vizualization instead of a black screen?

I found this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86313 but is it still working in XBMCBuntu Eden latest version?

Thanks!
(2012-04-24, 03:10)kromix Wrote: 2) Is there a mod to enable Fan Art behind the vizualization instead of a black screen?

If you're talking just about music, then Artist Slideshow should do what you need. There is a link in the first post to the wiki page that explains how to modify Confluence (or download the modified files).
Awesome it worked, thanks!

What about a Transparency Mod? to make the info windows etc alot more transparent than default?
Brick 

adding the following in musicvisualization.xml will give you fanart from last.fm

Code:
<window id="2006">
     <defaultcontrol>999</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <controls>

<control type="visualisation" id="2">
            <!-- FIX ME Music Visualization needs to have an id of 2 in this window to be able to lock or change preset -->
            <description>visualisation</description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <height>720</height>
        </control>

<control type="button" id="999">
      <posx>-10</posx>
      <posy>-10</posy>
      <width>1</width>
      <height>1</height>
      <onfocus>RunScript(script.artistslideshow)</onfocus>
    </control>
    <control type="multiimage">
      <posx>0</posx>
      <posy>0</posy>
      <width>1280</width>
      <height>720</height>
      <colordiffuse>88888888</colordiffuse>
      <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
      <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
      <timeperimage>4000</timeperimage>
      <fadetime>1500</fadetime>
      <randomize>true</randomize>
      <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300">Visible</animation>
      <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">Hidden</animation>
      <visible>IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshowRefresh))</visible>
    </control>
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Would like to do 2 Mod's to Confluence, point me in the right direction..0