Personal Mod: Episode name list changing after watched
I have made quite a few mods to Confluence so I am pretty familiar with editing the XMLs, but there is one last issue I am having that I cannot figure out.

TV Shows - Media Info 2 view...Unwatched episodes show as, for example, The Office - 8x20 - Welcome Party. Once I watch the episode the show and episode number are removed and only the episode name (i.e. Welcome Aboard) show.

Can someone point me to the line in ViewsVideoLibrary that deals with this? I don't want the name changing once the show is watched, it just looks weird.
Are you using file view mode instead of library mode? It sounds like after watching the episode, it's put into the library which changes the name. If that's the case, go into settings, video, file lists and see if "Replace file names with library titles" is selected. If it is, try unchecking it, should put the file names back.
(2012-04-25, 01:58)Projectzero Wrote: Are you using file view mode instead of library mode? It sounds like after watching the episode, it's put into the library which changes the name. If that's the case, go into settings, video, file lists and see if "Replace file names with library titles" is selected. If it is, try unchecking it, should put the file names back.

Wow, you nailed it! I realized this was only happening to episodes in the Hulu add on. So, your thought was exactly right. I don't add my Hulu queue to my library so it was, in fact, in file mode. Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Personal Mod: Episode name list changing after watched0