• 4(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
(2012-05-02, 21:59)Sploogie Wrote: This is a great scraper but I am having a problem with a couple of films. 'Spirited Away' and 'Family Guy : something something something Darkside' are not being found. I have tried changing the settings with the source title to imdb and moviedb but no joy. They scrape fine if I change the scraper to the original moviedb and every other movie is found without issue but the 2 mentioned films are as if they don't exist.

"Something, Something, Something, Dark Side" is listed as an episode of the Family Guy tv show (season 8, episode 20), not a movie. So this scraper can't find it.
Thanks
Is this going to replace the tmdb scraper as the default scraper in xbmc? perhaps in frodo?
Nah, this won't replace the default. Default should be very basic which even the average joe can get a grip on.
This one is with full of settings which they can't simply conceptualize.

So this is more for the geeks, the pro users who wants more and know what they are doing.
Would it be possible to add Trakt.tv website ratings? They have an API:

http://trakt.tv/api-docs
I like this a lot. It seems TMDb has caught up on its foreign movies since last time I tried it, so I am going to rely on that as a default, but with this scraper I can happily use RottenTomatoes' ratings (which imho are more reliable than IMDb's).

This is a great scraper Smile. Thanks a lot!
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
(2012-05-18, 14:22)lowfi Wrote: Would it be possible to add Trakt.tv website ratings? They have an API:

Added support for the following fields from trakt.tv in scraper v1.1.0:
- Plot
- Genres
- Rating
- Trailer
- Fanart
- Poster
Nice Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-19, 13:45)olympia Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 14:22)lowfi Wrote: Would it be possible to add Trakt.tv website ratings? They have an API:

Added support for the following fields from trakt.tv in scraper v1.1.0:
- Plot
- Genres
- Rating
- Trailer
- Fanart
- Poster

Thanks a lot Big Grin
hi xbmc wont download you scraper im running alpha 1 frodo on win7 64bit

anyway i can get it from source?

TIA
Great new scraper..
Hit a snag with scraping certificates for the UK. I have the scraper setup like this:

The problem is that when I check the .nfo file, instead of it saying <mpaa>UK:15</mpaa> for example, it says <mpaa>Rated 15</mpaa>

The two problems here are the "Rated" instead of "UK:" nad the space between the "Rated" and the "15".

Is this something i'm not doing, or is it a bug?
How did you create the .nfo file? Have you actually re-exported the library to separate files after scraping with the Universal scraper?
What do you see on the movie info panel?

(I can't reproduce the issue btw)
First of all I'd like to say thanks Olympia for the great scraper.
I don't even need to use ember any more to fix my library.
Just a couple quick questions and comments.
1) If I select 1080p for hd-trailer size does the scraper look for 720p if no 1080p are found.
2) If i select all trailer sources to search does it start at the first one and continue until it finds one
and if so is there a way to reorder the priority or can an option be added.
3) What about an option for poster scraping priority too.

Once again thanks for all your hard work.
(2012-05-23, 20:54)lastimp Wrote: First of all I'd like to say thanks Olympia for the great scraper.
I don't even need to use ember any more to fix my library.
Just a couple quick questions and comments.
1) If I select 1080p for hd-trailer size does the scraper look for 720p if no 1080p are found.
2) If i select all trailer sources to search does it start at the first one and continue until it finds one
and if so is there a way to reorder the priority or can an option be added.
3) What about an option for poster scraping priority too.

Once again thanks for all your hard work.

1) Yes
2) Yes and no, however the sites are ordered by quality
3) Not possible, but the sites are ordered by quality here too, don't see a reason to modify. IMDb poster will never be better than trakt.tv or tmdb.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9