• 60(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
(2014-08-07, 22:03)HeresJohnny Wrote: Thanks! I tried to activate the All titles option for IMDB as search provider and also tried themoviedb as search provider, but still no result. Maybe a bug in the parser or a problem in the website interface?

You activated it in your video source and not the addon settings right. I only ask because many people don't realize that changing the addon settings just changes the defaults for future sources added.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Can you show the country / countries of production in the movie information window?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
I found a possible bug

after i set the language to receive the plot and tagline from themoviedb in German.
its always in english. Huh

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="TrailerQ" value="No" />
    <setting id="allcritics" value="All Critics" />
    <setting id="certificationssource" value="IMDb" />
    <setting id="certprefix" value="" />
    <setting id="countrysource" value="IMDb" />
    <setting id="creditssource" value="IMDb" />
    <setting id="fanart" value="true" />
    <setting id="fanarttvfanart" value="false" />
    <setting id="fanarttvposter" value="false" />
    <setting id="fullimdbsearch" value="false" />
    <setting id="genressource" value="themoviedb.org" />
    <setting id="imdbakatitles" value="Keep Original" />
    <setting id="imdbcertcountry" value="Germany" />
    <setting id="imdbsearch" value="false" />
    <setting id="imdbsearchlanguage" value="None" />
    <setting id="imdbthumbs" value="false" />
    <setting id="imdbtop250" value="true" />
    <setting id="impawards" value="false" />
    <setting id="movieposterdb" value="false" />
    <setting id="mratingsource" value="IMDb" />
    <setting id="outlinesource" value="IMDb" />
    <setting id="plotsource" value="themoviedb.org" />
    <setting id="studiosource" value="IMDb" />
    <setting id="taglinesource" value="themoviedb.org" />
    <setting id="titlesource" value="themoviedb.org" />
    <setting id="tmdbcertcountry" value="us" />
    <setting id="tmdbgenreslanguage" value="de" />
    <setting id="tmdbplotlanguage" value="de" />
    <setting id="tmdbsearch" value="true" />
    <setting id="tmdbset" value="true" />
    <setting id="tmdbsetlanguage" value="de" />
    <setting id="tmdbtaglinelanguage" value="de" />
    <setting id="tmdbtags" value="themoviedb.org" />
    <setting id="tmdbthumblanguage" value="de" />
    <setting id="tmdbthumbs" value="true" />
    <setting id="tmdbtitlelanguage" value="de" />
    <setting id="tmdbtrailer" value="true" />
    <setting id="tmdbtrailerlanguage" value="de" />
    <setting id="tomato" value="TomatoMeter" />
    <setting id="trakttvfanart" value="false" />
    <setting id="trakttvposter" value="false" />
    <setting id="trakttvtrailer" value="false" />
</settings>

greets
dvbtjunkie
I am using a program called Ember Media Manager to download all my info, however I am having problems with my movie sets with the new Gothem and Aeon Nox skin. Aeon Nox guys claim that it is NOT a skin issue but a plug in issue. I was wondering if your plugin would resolve my issue with the Sets Problem?

I am also wondering if it is possible to use the clearlogo etc downloaded with Ember Media Manager but use your scraper to get the movie into sets?
(2014-09-11, 21:15)jeinnor Wrote: I am using a program called Ember Media Manager to download all my info, however I am having problems with my movie sets with the new Gothem and Aeon Nox skin. Aeon Nox guys claim that it is NOT a skin issue but a plug in issue. I was wondering if your plugin would resolve my issue with the Sets Problem?

I am also wondering if it is possible to use the clearlogo etc downloaded with Ember Media Manager but use your scraper to get the movie into sets?

Which Aeon Nox skin are you using? I know Bignoid wrote a special movie sets plugin for his AN5 skin- https://github.com/BigNoid/plugin.moviesets.

Edit: You might also want to checkout this addon- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
hey!

this scraper works fine so far. but i have a couple of films that are definitely listet on IMDB, and of course i have named the folder exactly like the movie title, but the scraper does not find it. even if i try it manually by typing the movie title in different ways, there are approx. 200 results, but the right one is not listed...

can anybody help me with that problem?
No we can't help you.

Why can't we?

Because you have given no detail and no debug log (wiki)

Detail needed is movie name and the full path and filename from the video source.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-09-12, 08:21)queef Wrote: hey!

this scraper works fine so far. but i have a couple of films that are definitely listet on IMDB, and of course i have named the folder exactly like the movie title, but the scraper does not find it. even if i try it manually by typing the movie title in different ways, there are approx. 200 results, but the right one is not listed...

can anybody help me with that problem?

try looking for the movies on the moviedb.com using the filenames. I've occasionally found that movies couldn't be found due to the incorrect year being used in the filename or a slight difference in the movie title. Once you've found the movie - rename the file as appropriate & then update library again.
I expected after reading his post that he was using the imdb scraper.

You bring up a good point though. The years are often different between IMDB and themoviedb. One uses the first general cinema release year, the other uses the first ever cinema release, even if it is the twobitvillageinhicksville film festival :-)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I used to make the mistake of searching for a film on IMDB without realising that Kodi was searching against themoviedb. Took me a few tries to realise that there were some subtle differences. Even slight variations of the title will mean one wont find return any matches where the other will.

You are right though - logs would help!
(2014-09-12, 10:40)nickr Wrote: No we can't help you.

Why can't we?

Because you have given no detail and no debug log (wiki)

Detail needed is movie name and the full path and filename from the video source.

why woud i post here, if i had imdb scaper? Wink
sorry i can't post a log at the moment, cause i'm not at home.

but if it helps anyway:

the movie title is called "zwei bärenstarke typen (1983)"
=> bud spencer & terence hill movie =)

so obviously its the german title... (which is definitly listed on IMDB and named the exact same way in my folder)
i named all the folders like MOVIETITLE_YEAR, and i works for almost every other german title

english title would be "go for it" (listed on themoviedb.org)
(2014-09-13, 21:06)queef Wrote: sorry i can't post a log at the moment, cause i'm not at home.

but if it helps anyway:

the movie title is called "zwei bärenstarke typen (1983)"
=> bud spencer & terence hill movie =)

so obviously its the german title... (which is definitly listed on IMDB and named the exact same way in my folder)
i named all the folders like MOVIETITLE_YEAR, and i works for almost every other german title

english title would be "go for it" (listed on themoviedb.org)
One way to correct this would be to use an NFO file (wiki). Here are a few examples. The file only needs to contain the IMDB url for the movie in question. Will act as a pointer to point Kodi to the correct movie.
It seems that RottenTomatoes isn't returning the correct rating (at least for TomatoMeter/All), nor the Critics' Consenus. Every movie gets a score of 1.0, they've recently updated their site layout so I'm guessing that is connected. Here's a log refreshing a movie's info http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=310648

EDIT:

ParseRTTomAll RegExp needs changing to: &quot;all-critics-meter&quot;.*?([0-9]+).*?Reviews Counted:.*?([0-9]+)
ParseRTTomTop RegExp needs changing to: &quot;top-critics-meter&quot;.*?([0-9]+).*?Critic Reviews: ([0-9]+) (plus above RegExp in first function)
ParseRTOutline RegExp needs changing to: Critics Consensus:&lt;/span&gt; ([^&lt;]+)&lt;/p&gt;

ParseRTAveAll and ParseRTAveTop are fine.

This is extremely quick research, tested against only two movies not on boundary conditions, caveat emptor!
(2014-10-05, 01:29)mortstar Wrote: It seems that RottenTomatoes isn't returning the correct rating (at least for TomatoMeter/All), nor the Critics' Consenus. Every movie gets a score of 1.0, they've recently updated their site layout so I'm guessing that is connected. Here's a log refreshing a movie's info http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=310648

EDIT:

ParseRTTomAll RegExp needs changing to: &quot;all-critics-meter&quot;.*?([0-9]+).*?Reviews Counted:.*?([0-9]+)
ParseRTTomTop RegExp needs changing to: &quot;top-critics-meter&quot;.*?([0-9]+).*?Critic Reviews: ([0-9]+) (plus above RegExp in first function)
ParseRTOutline RegExp needs changing to: Critics Consensus:&lt;/span&gt; ([^&lt;]+)&lt;/p&gt;

ParseRTAveAll and ParseRTAveTop are fine.

This is extremely quick research, tested against only two movies not on boundary conditions, caveat emptor!

I have noticed the same problem with recently added movies and I didn't realize until reading this post that it was due to the Rotten Tomatoes site update. Does anyone know of a temporary fix until the scraper can be updated?
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9