<onright>516</onright>
<ondown>71</ondown>
<viewtype label="WrapFan">bigwrap</viewtype>
<pagecontrol>71</pagecontrol>
<scrolltime tween="quadratic" easing="out">500</scrolltime>
<focusposition>0</focusposition>
<orientation>horizontal</orientation>
<preloaditems>6</preloaditems>
<visible>[Window.IsActive(videos) + [Container.Content(movies)|Container.Content(tvshows)|Container.Content(genres)]] | Container.Content(albums) </visible>
<itemlayout height="720" width="1280">
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
<texture background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/fallback_movies.jpg">$VAR[BigFanListVar]</texture>
</control>
</itemlayout>
<focusedlayout height="720" width="1280">
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
<fadetime>350</fadetime>
<texture background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/fallback_movies.jpg">$VAR[BigFanListVar]</texture>
</control>
</focusedlayout>

Playing around with some code. Have a code segment and I'm trying to get a particular transition effect (animation) only to happen under certain circumstances. Basically, when moving between different listitem's, the code above has a certain animation effect which is really awesome (like turning the page). This viewtype basically moves between different Fanart images and has a transition effect I'd only like to exist when a certain criteria are met. I'm trying to adapt a certain viewtype to the music section. As different artists is the music section have different fanart allocated to them, but different albums go not, when traversing from one artist to next I'd like to have the transition effect happen, but when moving between different albums by the same album I would like a fanart image to remain static without any transition effects.

Is there anyway to check the next item to see if its the same artist and if it is, stay static, and if it is not the same artist, proceed with the transition effectHuh?

I believe the transition effect is underlined in "<scrolltime tween="quadratic" easing="out">500</scrolltime>". Any suggestions or ideasHuh You guys know your way around the code, where as I do not. Have tried a bit of research without any luck.
Not yet possible in a list container. If $VAR would be available also for numeric values, you could (maybe) use something like:

PHP Code:
<variable name="scrolltime">
    <
value condition="stringcompare(Container(id).ListItem.Artist,Container(id).ListItem(1).Artist) |
stringcompare(Container(id).ListItem.Artist,Container(id).ListItem(-1).Artist)"
>0</value>
    <
value>500</value>
<
variable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BigWrap Transition Query0