some advice needed!
Hey guys,

If i've got a panel 3 rows by 3 columns, is there a variation on '$INFO[ListItem.Icon]' where by i can display a copy of the icons that will sit in positions 2, 5, and 8 (where the first position is position 0)?

There's 'Container(id).Position(pos)', however wondering if that can be incorporated into or with '$INFO[ListItem.Icon]' somehow?

Cheers. Wink
Is this what you want?

Container(id).ListItem(offset).Icon
Hey Hitcher,

What would (offset) be? The panel position 2, 5, or 8? I've tried those (so Container(3020).ListItem(2).Icon) however no luck. No icon is displayed.

Cheers
Strange, works for me although it's offset from the currently focused item so you'll need to base them on container position using <visible>Container(3020).Position(0)</visible>.

Take a look at XeeBo's Includes_Default_Home to see how I do it for the dummy row.
Being the egit that i am, i forgot to include $INFO[***]...

...anyway, along with the visibility code for each position, that's done the trick.

Cheers mate. Wink
moving on slightly...

Say i scroll to the end of my 3x3 panel and there is only 1 or 2 icons on the end (positions 6 and 7), so position 8 is empty. What visibility condition could i use to hide the copy icon i have for position 8?

Basically, i have a mirror image of the lower row of 3 icons (sitting below, flipped, with a diffuse). When you scroll to the last page of the panel, if position 8 is empty, i don't want the mirror image of position 8 appearing.

I've tried IsEmpty for things like icon or title however no luck, due to using the offset. I'm thinking something like a '!IsEmpty' combing 'Container(id).Position(8)' and 'Listitem.Title'.

Cheers
An easier way to achieve that would be to simply use a mirror image control in the panel itself.

Make it visible only for the bottom row [Container(3020).Row(2)] and have it's position the same as the main image but use a slide animation so it appears below it.
(2012-04-25, 13:03)Hitcher Wrote: An easier way to achieve that would be to simply use a mirror image control in the panel itself.

Make it visible only for the bottom row [Container(3020).Row(2)] and have it's position the same as the main image but use a slide animation so it appears below it.

That Hitcher is why you are a master skinner! Big Grin Been there, seen it, done it, know it!!! Us beginners have a long way to go before we topple you!

Good man. Cheers Wink
Done! What can i say... every so often, I miss the simple solution that's staring me right in the face! Blush

Thanks again.
No problem, look forward to seeing it in action.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some advice needed!0