• 18(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
(2017-06-03, 16:02)Crazy Serb Wrote: Yes, please keep us posted on that if you can - if you ever release it, make an announcement in this thread too, as some of us are subscribed to updates.

I'm not so far away anymore from an 'alpha' release, still my time is very limited but I'm working on it. Work/family doesn't leave too much free time for me at the moment. Of course I will post it on this thread and I will create a separate thread for the new addon.

Code will go to github later.
Currently I'm working on a code base which is slim/stable/readable/maintainable/extendable. But my assumption is that it won't take too long anymore before I can release the first 'alpha' and get feedback for features/improvements and bug reports. The goal is to have the addon after some time in the official Kodi repository.
(2017-04-27, 23:17)vogon jelz Wrote: After reviewing the code I think it was the bitrate.

Code:
if ADDON.getSetting('username') != "":
            bitrate = self.dictBitrate[int(ADDON.getSetting('bitrate'))]

When credentials are now mandatory the bitrate should be set to 40 if NOT 'premium'

Hi,

Thanx to vogon clue I was able to make it work for me (free listening).

The lines of code quoted in vogon post are in default.py, line 344.
I replace them by those :
Code:
# if ADDON.getSetting('username') != "":
        if ADDON.getSetting('usepremium') == "true":
            bitrate = self.dictBitrate[int(ADDON.getSetting('bitrate'))]

I uploaded it here : http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=6407...6908546171

I'm sure leas will release a proper pakaged version of the plugin soon.
I'll delete the link then.

Hope it'll work for you.
Thank you so much! I can confirm this fix is working as of 6/22/17.

I registered for a free account. put in credentials into Kodi, cleared cache and only allowed for 40 bit rate.

streams are working through di.fm.

Thank you
The AudioAddict addon is out in the wild as an early alpha version: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=317155

Note:
The AudioAddict addon will replace this on here, so DI is working again and will be maintained.

And big thanks to bitcrusher who maintained this addon so far. If it wouldn't have been broken, I wouldn't have made a rewrite!
This add-on is marked as "broken" in the Kodi repo, which is in fact incorrect, at least if your a premium member like me.

I copied this add-on back to another system i'd removed it from in preference to "Audio Addict", which crashes Kodi 18.0 Leia ATM every time I attempt to playback a stream, the old add-on is working fine for me with high-quality 320kbps streams, and all channels are listed, and I have no issues logging in, as long as I use my email as the username. I've not "read-back" in this thread to search for the reason it was marked as "broken", admittedly, but I just wanted to report that while it may not work for some people, this isn't the case for me.
I don't even see it anymore in any repo. Does anyone have a zip?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2