• 5(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
@mixpc: If your still having problems, you can download the plugin directly from the source, theres a link saying "Download zip" on the right:
https://github.com/Bitcrusher/Digitally-...BMC-plugin
@bitcrusher01: thank you for your early reply and excellent support. I think the whole thing might have to do with refreshing? I came back home, switched on Xbian 1.0Beta2 on the Raspberry Pi, checked Add-Onds>Get Add-ons>Music and it would display 3.0.0. I tried to install 3.0.0 but again the install would fail. Since I downloaded the Superrepo.org ALL pack (the server link is set by default in Xbian so it's easily accessible) I decided to check the website page for the plugin
http://superrepo.org/plugin.audio.di.fm/
to notice 1) it still displays 2.1.2 but... the permanent download link
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/plu...dio.di.fm/
does link to http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/plu...-3.0.2.zip
So I added that server path to my Xbian config in order for an Install from zip file to be successful. For whatever reason, once inside
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/plugin.audio.di.fm
no file would be displayed. Such despair... However, I assume something was refreshed since when I was back in Add-Onds>Get Add-ons>Music version 3.0.2 was displayed. I installed it and big success! Smile
I'm attaching a few pics for your convenience. Thumbs up for you, bitcrusher01!

@mixpc: glad the update found it's way to your machine Smile
Hmm real shame that in the UK they have banned any 3rd party apps from playing the streams now Sad

Something about licensing...

Boo!
This has stopped working now. Says due to uk licensing restrictions in the uk they are only available to stream via there website not xbmc.
Every channel plays the same message over and over again. This is really annoying as xbmc is my dedicated media centre hooked up to my amp. I like to listen to music via the amp. Lol
(2014-03-12, 23:56)richsmif Wrote: This has stopped working now. Says due to uk licensing restrictions in the uk they are only available to stream via there website not xbmc.
Every channel plays the same message over and over again. This is really annoying as xbmc is my dedicated media centre hooked up to my amp. I like to listen to music via the amp. Lol

Email them directly and complain, thats what I did
The last few days the add-on was broken for me. I have a premium subscription for di.fm.
I looked into it and it seems the di.fm site has changed, resulting in a failure to find the user's listenKey.
Until a proper fix is available, I could make it work by changing this the following line in the Python script:

XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.di.fm\default.py:

re_config = re.compile("NS\('AudioAddict.API'\).Config\s*=\s*([^;]+);", re.M | re.I)
to:
re_config = re.compile("this.AudioAddict.API.Config\s*=\s*([^;]+);", re.M | re.I)

This might help you out for the time being.
(2014-04-14, 19:08)petrocasa Wrote: The last few days the add-on was broken for me. I have a premium subscription for di.fm.
I looked into it and it seems the di.fm site has changed, resulting in a failure to find the user's listenKey.
Until a proper fix is available, I could make it work by changing this the following line in the Python script:

XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.di.fm\default.py:

re_config = re.compile("NS\('AudioAddict.API'\).Config\s*=\s*([^;]+);", re.M | re.I)
to:
re_config = re.compile("this.AudioAddict.API.Config\s*=\s*([^;]+);", re.M | re.I)

This might help you out for the time being.
@ petrocasa, thanks so much!! This fixed the problem I was having with Sky.fm
(2014-04-15, 02:47)BWNautilus Wrote: @ petrocasa, thanks so much!! This fixed the problem I was having with Sky.fm

Thanks from me, too. I reinstalled my raspberry pi and wondered why i couldn't setup the di plugin.
I have a strange issue. Running Xbian 1.0 Beta 2 on a Raspberry Pi (model B).

When I start anything using mp3 or AAC streams it works perfectly. That way I listen to live streams through the Rad.io of di.fm add-on or recorded streams at Soundcloud & Mixcloud.

However the di.fm add-on behaves awkward Confused Opening a stream works perfectly at first but then after approximately 5 minutes the sound stops.

Now: I did write that the "sounds" stops because on the visualisation I can see that the stream is still coming in (and making visual waves) but nothing is coming out of the speakers. I've tried to debug it but that did not reveal anything. I'm sure it's not the back-end streaming service because other similar types of add-ons do not have the same issue and re-launching (read: clicking) the chosen stream again fixes the sound for the next 5 minutes... and then again... and again ... and again ... endlessly.

What could be causing this? And is there anything I can do to find out the source problem? Confused
@BWNautilus and @Lordan: did the lates version (3.0.3), fix the Premium issues you had been having?
Sorry for not checking in with this thread, for some reason I don't get notified when new posts are made, despite being subscribed.
(2014-04-30, 22:09)bitcrusher01 Wrote: @BWNautilus and @Lordan: did the lates version (3.0.3), fix the Premium issues you had been having?
Sorry for not checking in with this thread, for some reason I don't get notified when new posts are made, despite being subscribed.

The version I have is 3.0.4 not 3.0.3. It seems to be working fine. Thanks again!!!

Mike
I'm having a bug in which the "my favorites" playlist option doesn't return all of the channels that I have favorited. At the moment it is missing 3: PsyChill nuDisco and LiquidDnB. If I disable the option and pull them all then those 3 appear normally.

Also, several channels don't load the cover art correctly, but that's less important.

Anyway I can fix it? Thanks.
Hi, had't used the plugin since I installed gotham. (13.1). Now the stations list is totally empty.. (btw i uninstalled the plugin deleted every remaining folders installed it again but... no fix). Does it have to do with my Xbmc Version?
Thanks
Me too, station lists empty.
A few days ago DI addon was working perfectly.
Tried with stable Gotham 13.1, And with a "nightly" 14.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2