• 6(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
Music 
(2014-06-29, 19:23)fastleo63 Wrote: Me too, station lists empty.
A few days ago DI addon was working perfectly.
Tried with stable Gotham 13.1, And with a "nightly" 14.

Same problem here.
Worked with MINIX NeoX-7 worked fine, changed to NeoX-8H (kitkat) using Gotham result was just the parent folder symbol.
Using 3.0.3. DI Add-on, filled out my PREMIUM credentials, first tried the 256 stream changed that to 128 but still no stream list.
Confused
The new version is online: https://github.com/Bitcrusher/Digitally-...BMC-plugin
(2014-06-30, 11:38)kaosnews Wrote: The new version is online: https://github.com/Bitcrusher/Digitally-...BMC-plugin

Blush eh for this blond person, does the add-on update in Super Repo automaticly ?
I am so not familiar with GITHUB
Or is there an other smart trick for the not so clever forum visitors?

EDIT: It worked, Remove the old one, install from zip, browse to it: and it's working GREAT
Blessed be the fixer...also, preesh the quick response! Smile
I'm running 4.0.7 on a Raspberry, and it does not download channel art. The first time i run the plugin, it will give an error about not being able to download it and then give the stream's url #. The channels play fine, but no channel art.

Edit: This is also happening on a fresh install of OpenElec on a HTPC, so my assumption is DI.fm changed some url stuff.
Hi all, can somebody fill me in regards to the UK license issue? Have tried the .pls URL directly, a VPN and a proxy in the XBMC settings and always get the UK license message. Is a Premium account a must for this addon now or am I missing something. I don't mind switching to a browser to listen to it but would prefer a more seamless experience.

Thanks in Advance

Blush
hey guys ive been using the same add-ons,programs and settings for the time ive used xbmci only use the program on my windows pc but the last few days i have to remove everything and start a fresh because once i turn of the system knowing everything was running great with the live streams from ilive,sports devil and docu-hub all streams run great when i re-launch the system every folder i try to enter brings the same error im unable to enter the video-addons folders for any of what seems to be all items from fusion nothing else is giving errors but im asking about the problem in here as each time the errors start for my setup is when i get the notice regarding "Digitally Imported XBMC addon" once this happens i know next time i shitdown and restart the server im not going to be able to load anything up. if this is understandable and has had more than myself expreiance it,mabe some can point out what steps i need to do to stop this from happening please. thanks guys & girls for any advice
(2014-08-16, 21:04)Big_Daddy Wrote: Hi all, can somebody fill me in regards to the UK license issue? Have tried the .pls URL directly, a VPN and a proxy in the XBMC settings and always get the UK license message. Is a Premium account a must for this addon now or am I missing something. I don't mind switching to a browser to listen to it but would prefer a more seamless experience.

Thanks in Advance

Blush

it seems i had that same problem but i was trying to watch outside the uk like usa channels and vpn accounts free accounts more so still prevented me watching the channels so to view them i stopped putting information into the player i went to free vpnbook.com they do europe,usa and uk vpn accountsdont use the vpn cliant its will cause problems but use the address,username and password and create your own connection windows 7 is "connect to a network" followed them steps and before you click finish after username and password tick the box that says this allow other network users to connect through this computors internet connection then connect to the vpn load up your server and you should bypass the ligal message your getting now just remember your free accounts will allow streaming of sites but you are limited to what you can do. its also a good idea in install the add-ons while connected to your vpn that way you will look like your from wherever your meant to be in the world as cache,cookies temp install logs will be read by the server before your information gets read for speed so all them will need clearing out before you begin.

i hope this makes sence for you
(2014-08-16, 22:00)crawlers1977 Wrote:
(2014-08-16, 21:04)Big_Daddy Wrote: Hi all, can somebody fill me in regards to the UK license issue? Have tried the .pls URL directly, a VPN and a proxy in the XBMC settings and always get the UK license message. Is a Premium account a must for this addon now or am I missing something. I don't mind switching to a browser to listen to it but would prefer a more seamless experience.

Thanks in Advance

Blush

it seems i had that same problem but i was trying to watch outside the uk like usa channels and vpn accounts free accounts more so still prevented me watching the channels so to view them i stopped putting information into the player i went to free vpnbook.com they do europe,usa and uk vpn accountsdont use the vpn cliant its will cause problems but use the address,username and password and create your own connection windows 7 is "connect to a network" followed them steps and before you click finish after username and password tick the box that says this allow other network users to connect through this computors internet connection then connect to the vpn load up your server and you should bypass the ligal message your getting now just remember your free accounts will allow streaming of sites but you are limited to what you can do. its also a good idea in install the add-ons while connected to your vpn that way you will look like your from wherever your meant to be in the world as cache,cookies temp install logs will be read by the server before your information gets read for speed so all them will need clearing out before you begin.

i hope this makes sence for you

Thanks Crawlers you put me in the right direction. Got it working now... The problem was even though i tried uninstalling the addon it seemed to keep locale settings on reinstall so I needed to delete the addon folder from C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.audio.di.fm then reinstall while connected to VPN. Once this was deleted I could connect to VPN reinstall diRadio and all working good. Ive setup XBMC just to connect to a Proxy on boot so I do not need to run my VPN at all now and DI radio works great again.

Thanks
Ok now that I got DI working again I noticed some of the thumbs were not caching. Anyway I have been through the script to work out which thumb is for each genre and have compiled a rar file if anyone else has this problem.

Just extract too.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.audio.di.fm

http://www.filedropper.com/pluginaudiodifm

All thumbs for all genres should load OK now.
Hello
I am a premium membet, selected 256k bitrate but xbmc player shows an average bitrate between 40-60kbps
I would expect 256??
Nevermind, code 16.
Had to refresh the cache...
Started experiencing channel jumping of late. E.G listening to Tribal House will sometimes jump to UK garage ( next on the list ) Anyone else getting this?
Hi guys - sorry I've been away for a while.

Are any of you still having issues that needs fixing? Smile
(2014-09-07, 22:16)Big_Daddy Wrote: Started experiencing channel jumping of late. E.G listening to Tribal House will sometimes jump to UK garage ( next on the list ) Anyone else getting this?

Yes, I'm seeing this as well. Not much fun when I'm listening to Chillhop and it switches to Gabber :o
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2