Scrobbing issue
Due to a library issue i had to remove my installation of XBMC and reinstall it.
But after the re-installation it wont pick up a seasons from my TV-show library. I am using the the advancedsettings.xml from this thread and did so before the reinstall.
I have have tested version 2.4 and 1.9 without any luck, and i have tested without it. Removing the XBMC folder under "Roaming" every try.

The main issue is the file and rar name it self, the rar are named bb201-clue.rar and the MKV is bb201-clue.mkv and its stored under:
I:\Breaking.Bad.720p.x264\Breaking.Bad.S02.720p.Bluray.x264\Breaking.Bad.S02E01.720p.Bluray.x264-CLUE\

My only question is why on earth did it work before? and do anybody know WHY and if so HOW to fix it?
EDIT: Renaming and unpacking IS NOT a solution that works for me.

Only thing i can find in the log is this:
DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file rar://I:\Breaking.Bad.720p.x264\Breaking.Bad.S02.720p.Bluray.x264\Breaking.Bad.S02E01.720p.Bluray.x264-CLUE\bb201-clue.rar/bb201-clue.mkv

I have look at this on google, i tryed to figuer this out but i can´t. It would be one thing if it did never worked, but it has and thats what makes me so confused.
This is because the naming "bb201-clue.mkv" is not picked up by the default rar.

Pretty sure this has never worked without a modification to advancedsettings.xml

My guess is your modification there either doesn't pick this up or isn't being read. A Debug Log will reveal the issue.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Well i told you in my first post what modifications i was using to advancedsettings.xml.
And why would i lie about it working? Not like i enjoy posting just for the sake of it. I even had it synced to http://track.tv/ using the addon they have on their homepage.

I posten the line i did think had anything to do with the seasons in my first post, but here is the whole thing (not the 800kb big log ofc): pastebin
I don't see the word "lie" in my post?

We need the Debug Log that shows firstly whether or not advancedsettings.xml is being read, and secondly what is in it. The first bit of the log shows us this.

What most users get wrong is they either put the advancedsettings.xml in the wrong spot, or it's in the wrong format. We start by eliminating that.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

No the word "lie" was not in it, but i did feel like it when you said "i am pretty sure it never worked", and as i already told what mod to the file i been using, and have been using for the last year or so, it felt like that was what you said. Sorry if i miss read.

Sure i can get you a full length log file, if it helps =) http://pastebin.com/vebvSLKh
but advancedsettings.xml its placed at the right folder: C:\Users\KeTonic\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata, as told by the wiki.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrobbing issue0