Tablet and Wireless speaker
Hi Guys,

I am intending to install a 10" tablet (iPad2 oder Galaxy Tab 10.1) in my bathroom for watching movies either streamed directly from my NAS or from XBMC. Both Options work fine, however the tablet speakers or not acceptable.

So I am currently looking for a way to connect a speaker wirelessly to the tablet, as cables in the bathroom are ugly and dangerous Wink

Does anyone of you guys have an idea, which speaker could accomplish this?

I was thinking about Airplay Speakers but they only stream Music
Then I was thinking about SONOS or Logitech, but I also fear that those only stream Music from my NAS etc.

Basically, I need a speaker that is connected wirelessly to my Tablet and outputs all audio signals coming from it...

Do you guys have any advice? Is there a SONOS device that could accomplish this (I currently have the chance to get a 30% discount on sonos products)

Best.
k
Bluetooth Speakers. No idea how good they are, but they're going to be better than the inbuilt :p

Edit: In a bathroom, you need to think about moisture. Electronics may not last long.
Asus AT5IONT-I in an A+ CUPID-3 + 2TB Seagate LP + 16GB SSD + Ubuntu + Samba + XBMC

AT5IONT-I Problems? Check out my Motherboard I/O Map for troubleshooting tips.
if bluetooth speakers will do, then i'd go with these:
http://www.logitech.com/de-de/speakers-a...ni-Boombox

this would suffice for the bathroom and the price is low enough (55€ in Germany) to risk breaking it due to moisture...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tablet and Wireless speaker0