Want to add Direct Main Menu item: Movies and TV Shows and Remove "Videos"?
So I'm looking at Home.xml and i'm not sure what to edit to achieve this, I want to have

MOVIES and TV SHOWS as a Main Menu item instead of a Sub-Menu item under videos, like:

I also want to Remove the "Videos" Menu as It won't be needed when movies + tv shows are main-menu options....

This is the original code in Home.XML which is the section I'm looking at, just not sure how to edit it?

Code:
<item id="2">
                                                <label>3</label>
                                                <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HomeVideostoFiles)">ActivateW$
                                                <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(HomeVideostoFiles)">ActivateWi$
                                                <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/videos.jpg</icon>
                                                <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Video_Folder)]</thumb>
                                                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoVideosButton)</visible>
                                        </item>
                                        <item id="10">
                                                <label>20342</label>
                                                <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)</onclick>
                                                <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Movies_Folder)]</thumb>
                                                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMoviesButton) + Library.HasCont$
                                        </item>
                                        <item id="11">
                                                <label>20343</label>
                                                <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,TVShowTitles,return)</onclick>
                                                <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder)]</thumb>
                                                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton) + Library.HasCon$
                                        </item>

Just go into Settings\Skin\Homescreen and toggle on and off the buttons
Jezz,

sorry about that I'm an idiot and didn't find that part of the menu yet and assumed it was a coding change because when I searched I saw alot of people talking about it lol

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Want to add Direct Main Menu item: Movies and TV Shows and Remove "Videos"?0